Shattered In Pieces

Twelve

"Dude...was she talking about Jill?" Matt asked, making me jump and spin around.

"Y-yeah..." I said, swallowing hard. "I need to go find her." I sighed, running down the hall.

I spotted Ashley by the girls room. Without thinking, I pushed past her and rushed inside. I heard someone crying. "..Jill?!" I asked in a panic. It was quiet suddenly. It had to be her. I started looking under the walls of the stalls, spotting her shoes. I tried to push it open, but it was locked. I crawled underneath it and stood next to her inside.

"Jilly, I'm-"

"Go away!" she screamed, trying to shove me away. She grabbed the top of the stall, pulling herself up and trying to jump over. Her foot slipped so I gently grabbed her waist, holding her in.

"You're gonna hurt yourself..." I murmured, setting her on her feet. She reached around me, unlocked the stall and pushed past me. I sighed. Maybe she was over me already... the door closed to the bathroom, making me sigh and leave as well. Ash wasn’t around and there was no sign of her. What was I supposed to do now?!

"If I was Jill, where would I go?" it hit me. Ashley's mom. She always went to her for advice. But... neither of the girls had cars-Johnny did! "Damn it!" I hissed, skipping the steps down the stairwell. I got in my car once outside, speeding to Ashley's house as fast as possible. Johnny's car was in the driveway, making me sigh with relief. I got out and ran up the steps, pounding on the door.

"Jimmy...? what are you doing here?" Ash's mom answered the door.

"I need to talk to Jill! Where is she?"

"She's not here... why? What's going on?"

"Mom, I know she's here!"

"Jimmy, she's not here! Go look around, but I think I would know if she was in my house. Ash and Johnny are in the living room."

I walked around her quickly, going into the living room. "Where is she?!"

"She's not here!" Ashley growled.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I grabbed her shoulders angrily. "Where is she!?"

"Jimmy! Let her go! She's really not here!" Johnny growled, pulling me off of her.

"So where is she?!" I demanded, pushing him away.

"We don’t know!"

"Then why are you here?"

"Because we thought she'd come here!"

"Why aren't you looking for her?!"

"We don’t know where to go!"

"You guys are fucking useless!"

"Where do you suggest we go?!"

"Anywhere! Just look!"

"Look. Stop yelling and forget about her. Give her time, and when you see her next, when you know where she is, talk to her."

"Fine..." I gave in with a sigh, "I give up. I'm sorry about hurting your shoulders, Ash."

"It's fine. Are you leaving?"

"I...don't know... I don’t know what to do... Why, are you kicking me out?"

"Quite possibly..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Update No. 1 during my Finals... i have to sit here for 2 hours. lets see how many more we can get, huh?

COMMENT to tell me what you think.
SUBSCRIBE to remember to read it!