Shattered In Pieces

Seven

"What's that all about?" Matt asked, looking at me with a quirked eyebrow.

"Which part? The referral? Jill's suspended until further notice. As for Zaino, God knows."

"Woah! Why? What happened? And I'm not worried about Zaino." I explained it to him quietly, holding my head in my hands as I did so.

"Jesus....this school is so dumb sometimes..." Matt sighed.

"No shit. So now I'm stuck here, without her." I huffed before shaking my head. "Now she won't be able to go to prom!"

"Dude, if all she needs is medication, she'll have it by tomorrow and can come back in a day!"

"You really think she's going to take meds?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She might if she really wants to see you again!"

"Not happening." I shook my head.

"Okay, then I don't know what to tell you, dude. Make her take them. Talk her into it, you're her boyfriend."

"She doesn't listen to me! She would much rather self-medicate than actually take what she's supposed to." he stared at me blankly, biting his lip.

"You see? Even you don't know what to do. This fucking blows."

"I'm sorry, dude....I really don’t know what to say..."

"No...it's fine..." I stood up and stretched, "I just don't know what to do now..."

"Take your mind off it for a little bit." He smiled at me.

"By doing what? What do you expect me to do to get the only woman I have ever loved off my mind?" I asked quietly.

"Come play some basketball with me! it's been forever since you've been out on the court..."

"Okay." I couldn’t help but smile a little. "Only if Johnny goes with us. I want to kick his ass." I laughed.

"You ask him, I'll meet you at the court."

"Fair enough, I'll see you there." I headed down the hall to find Johnny. I stopped outside a classroom, hearing Mrs. Zaino.

"Shh! Let me talk, hun!" she scolded. "You shouldn’t lie to your girlfriend, hun."

"But I can't help it...she never asked!"

"Even so, hun. It's not nice."

"Knock knock..." I walked into the room.

"James dearest! Hello again!" she smiled.

"Hello... I was wondering if I could steal Jonathan from you..."

"Of course you can, dear. I was just telling him about how wrong it is to lie."

"I completely agree with you." I snickered.

"Okay, go ahead Jonathan."

"Thanks..." he followed me out. "That sucked!"

"I could tell!"

"What's up?" he asked quietly. "I heard about Jill..."

"Yeah. We're going to shoot hoops with Matt."

"What...? I don’t want to!" he complained. "You guys are taller..."

"So? C'mon! Let's go play!
♠ ♠ ♠
Lack of updates are due to me being sick. yes i consider 2 days lack of updating. :P

so comment and subscribe :D