Shattered In Pieces

Nine

"I don't know what the fuck to do! She needs her phone! She'll kill me otherwise!"

"Go give it to her!" he snickered.

I complained loudly, heading over to the Gym locker room. I wasn't sure if I truthfully wanted to walk in. Sheepishly, I opened the door.

"O-oh! Fuck! Johnny!" I heard Ashley scream in pleasure.

I grimaced and gagged to myself, clearing my throat. I had to give the little shit credit, he could certainly make her scream. "Ash...?"

"Shit! Johnny!" she squealed, whimpering. "Yeah, Jim?"

Johnny started laughing, making me snicker as well. "Well, uh...first of all, could you scream any louder?" I kept my eyes down on the floor so I didn't see anything. "Second of all...I have your phone..."

"Oh...okay...just leave it on top of Johnny's clothes please..."

I shook my head a little. "Which are where...?" I was scared to move.

"Far enough away from us so don’t worry about that."

"...Oh...kay..." Great. I tried to make my way around the steamy room to find some clothes. I was quick to come across Johnny's clothes, setting the phone on top. "I'll catch you guys later." I said, heading out of the shower as fast as I could. I walked back to the court, grabbing my shirt and the basketball Matt had left behind. I pulled my shirt on before walking towards Matt's house. I'd give him the ball, and then find a way to pass the time till Jill got home.

I knocked on Jill's window eagerly. Her face appeared in the window, making me smile. She opened it, leaning out and reaching for me. I pulled her out, hugging her close to me.

"I love you baby." I buried my face in her hair, happy to see her again.

"I love you too." She said shyly.

"How'd it go?" I asked softly, taking her hand and walking with her towards the front door.

"It was okay I guess....they gave me two prescriptions...to make me calm down." she shrugged. I held the door for her, closing it behind me and following her into her room.

"Did you take them already...?"

"Yeah...they told me to take them right when I get them, then once a day." She collapsed on her bed, sighing.

"Awe...babe..." I crawled over her, hugging her tightly. I waited for her giggle. I got nothing. I kissed her shoulder, waiting for her to be bashful. I got nothing. I hated it. "Are you okay?" I asked sadly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." I rolled off her, pulling her to my chest.

"So take a nap. I'll be right here when you wake up, okay?" I asked, brushing some of her hair back. She just nodded, resting her head on my chest. I sighed, shaking my head. Was there no happy medium?

"...What are you doing here...?" I looked up as her mom walked into the room, setting down some laundry.

"I came to see her...to make sure that she was okay..." I said softly, stroking Jill's hair.

"Oh. Okay." She turned and walked slowly out of the room, but stopped in the doorway. "Even though you are the reason she's going through this right now, you come to make sure she's okay. You should know that answer."

"I love how you blame me, I really do. Even when it's not my fault." I said calmly.

"Well, she's suspended from school because of this! And all she does is sleep with you! Not that I have any control of that, but whatever."

"We've never had sex. As a matter of fact, the only thing we have done is made out. I like to wait instead of jumping into relationships, sorry." I shook my head, "Yes, my other friends have sex at this point, but I'm waiting for Jill."

"Whatever, Jimmy." She walked away. I sighed, kissing Jill's cheek. Why does everyone think we're having sex?! I closed my eyes tightly, holding her a little tighter. Everyone thought we rushed into things. I was beginning to wonder if it would be easier if we did so. At least then their assumptions would be right... No, I couldn't. It wouldn't be worth it. Rushing sex wouldn't make sense. It wouldn’t make anything better anyways...

"Jill..." I whispered after a few hours, shaking her gently. It was starting to get dark. "Baby Girl, wake up..." Maybe it was the meds that made her so sleepy. She sighed as she woke up, rolling over; away from me. "Babe, you need to wake up." I said again. She whined in her sleep, hiding her face in her pillow. "Baby, I have to go..." I kissed the top of her head, "I have to go home."

"No....stay with me....I love you..." she rolled over to face me, straddling my waist as she did so. I swallowed hard, kissing her cheek.

"I have to go...I'm sorry..." I mumbled, rubbing her side. "Your mom wants me to leave too."

"Fuck my mom... well, wait. Don’t fuck my mom, just don’t listen to her. Fuck me." she giggled, kissing my cheek.

"Jilly, I can't. Off." I sat up and lifted her gently, setting her on her bed. "I have to go home." She could be pretty fucking tempting when she wanted to be. But I had to resist her...for now.

"Pleeeeeaaassseeeee? Don’t tell me you can't, because I know damn well that it works perfectly fine." She giggled.

"No." I sighed. "I'm going home, Jill. No sex. I love you."

"I love you too... why do you have to go home?"

"Because it's getting dark, my mom will worry."

"What about me? would you stay if I was...sick?"

"Yes..."

"Would you stay if I was dying?"

"Of course I would, baby!"

"What if... I was naked?" she asked, unbuttoning her jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe...what will he say?

COMMENT to find out. subscriptions so you remember to check XD

but i wont update until i get COMMENTS