Status: slowly progressing

Paradise Lost

Welcome Home

I watched from the crowd as Hollywood Undead finished their last song for the night, Paradise Lost, enjoying while I could. Because I knew that in an hour, Jorel would be home, cussing, shouting and raising hell, drunk off his ass. I looked over at Chelsey, Matt’s girlfriend, and knew that she was euphoric. Her boy was finally back home in LA with her. I remember when I used to look at the guys on stage like that. After being with Jorel for a year, I only wished that I could be back where we started, when we were a happy couple. Everything changed when he started touring. He cheated on me, lied to me, he didn’t care about me anymore. I got calls from every guy except Jorel. Not one call came from him.

Yes, I rolled with the Hollywood Undead crew. My name is Natalie Wyatt, or as Jorel and the guys called me, “one of the six chicks rolling with the six dicks”. I had known the guys forever, and I was dating Jorel, or J-Dog. We had been officially dating for a little over a year, but I guess you could say we fell in love while I was in college. Jorel didn’t go, but he was always in my apartment. I hated dorms; I refused to live in them because it would be too easy for me to get kicked out with the guys I hung out with.

“Once again, this was an awesome fucking night, and we’re so glad to be home. Peace, guys!” Aron yelled into the microphone, before everyone headed off the stage.

“Aren’t you going back?” Chelsey asked, noticing that I was headed to the exit, not backstage.

“No, I’m going home. I don’t want to watch Jay make out with some other girl while I’m standing beside him.”

She gave me a sympathetic look before hugging me and saying goodbye. How I wished that I could be her. On my way home I stopped at the grocery store, grabbing a frozen dinner to eat and a diet coke. Tonight was going to be hell.

At around one a.m. I was sitting on the couch, half asleep, when the door opened. Jorel stumbled in, with his mask in his left hand, a cigarette in his other.

“Thanks for supporting me tonight, bitch.” He said, taking a seat on the couch beside me.

“I was there with Chelsey. I saw you perform. I just didn’t go backstage.”

“Why the fuck not. Everyone had someone there for them except me.”

“Because I assumed that you didn’t care anymore. I didn’t get a single call while you were on tour being ‘J-Dog’ and living it up, drinking, smoking and being with the guys. You know, I got a call from everyone but you.”

“I was busy. I have interviews and shit.”

“Yeah, so do the rest of the guys. They made time and I’m not even their fucking girlfriend, I’m yours.”

“Fuck this, I’m going to bed.”

“Jorel, just, please, tell me why.” I asked, tears in my eyes now, the sadness was exposed.

“Because I’ve been cheating on you, ok Nat? I didn’t call because I’ve been fucking other chicks every night. I’ll see you in the morning.” He said, walking up the stairs of the house, slamming our bedroom door shut behind him.

No, no he wouldn’t see me in the morning. I was leaving. I grabbed my duffel bag from under the bed in the guest room and threw in the clothes I had just washed in the laundry room. I walked into mine and Jorel’s room, careful not to wake him up, hell it wouldn’t have mattered, he was completely passed out, I grabbed my toothbrush and makeup bag and my cell phone charger, and then went downstairs. I grabbed a set of keys to the house and my car keys, then got in my car and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! Drama already...
Comments please!