The Melandholy Of The Unknown

New Start

I had had a really weird dream and then I woke up. I had almost fall off the bed. I wasn’t sure what my dream was just now, but I knew that something’s going to happen, soon. It has been too quiet for too long.
I’ll tell you little about me. My name is Skyler and I’m 16 years old. I have long black hair and green eyes. I’m slender and 5,5 feet tall. I hate mornings, Mondays and running, I’m totally random and I love drawing. These are facts.
I live with my family: my mom Melissa, my dad Derek and my younger brother Jake. He is 10. And he isn’t one of those annoying little brothers…usually, unless he wanted money to buy candy(witch is way too often), especially skittels, they were his favorite.
I got up and get dressed. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. My parents and my little brother were already there and eating.
“Finally you got up! Guess you were up most of the night, weren’t you?” my mom asked rhetorically. And yes, I was up late last night. I like night, it’s so peaceful and quiet and that’s why I’m enjoying it as much as I can.
I didn’t answer. I walked to the table and took a toast. I wasn’t in a very chattering mood. I was still sleepy and I had to go to school. Life sucks!
“Can you hand me the salt?” dad asked me Jake who sat across from him.
“Sure.”
I was going upstairs again to get ready for school, cause it was the first September and I didn’t want to get late. This year I started high school, and because we moved in the summer, I didn’t know anyone from my new school. In my last school I had lot of friends and I miss them sooo bad. But we still talk in im and call each other all the time.
“Hurry up now Skyler, you don’t want to be late,” my mom called.
“Yeah, yeah I know,” I muttered. I took my bag and ipod and hurried down the stairs.
When I got to school I saw the building for the first time, it was huge and a bit creepy. But in the sunshine it wasn’t too terrifying. Though I was afraid that I’ll get lost.
When I found my first class, it was almost full. I found my self a free seat at the back and sat down. I did caught some attention just sitting there, but no one came to talk to me. So I sat there, waiting a teacher to appear. After few minutes a girl sat next to me, she looked cool, I loved her hair.
“Hey, I’m Vivian” she told me.
“Skyler” I answered. I had the feeling that we’re gonna get along very well.
“Awesome, hey do you want me to show you your next class, you’ll meet my friends too”
“Ok”
The teacher had entered a little time ago and his name was Mr. Bannet. He teached biology. He wasn’t very bad for a teacher.
When the bell rang me and Vivian went through some halls and she took me to her other friends. They looked at Vivian and then they spotted me.
“Hey” they said to Vivian.
“Hi guys, that’s Skyler,” she pointed to me.
“Hi,” I said and waved awkwardly
♠ ♠ ♠
ook this is my first chap of my very first story so ...yeah...hope you like it and please comment