Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

Belleville Arts Academy

1

~Gerard's POV~
“Hurry up! I have to pee!” my brother yelled.
“Just fuckin' wait, Mikey! Pee in the sink or outside!” It sounded like he started to slam himself to the door. “Okay! I'm done!”
Mikey ran inside. My brother didn't even notice what was different about me. I went to the kitchen for some coffee.
“Gerard?” my mom asked “Why are dressed like that?”
“Everyone says I look like a girl so I'm going dress like one until they find out it's me. Maybe they'll be nice to and stop calling me gay.”
“What about when the teachers are taking roll?”
“I'm going to tell them to call me Gina.”
“What are you fuckin' wearing?!” my brother said.
“Micheal! Watch your language!” she left.
“Okay, Mom. Why are you wearing a skirt?”
I told Mikey my plan.
“It's not going to work.” he said.
“It is! Just tell people I'm your cousin Gina and that your brother decided to go to Belleville High.”
“Don't you have to change for PE or something?”
“No. Juniors and seniors don't have PE, but freshmen like you do!” I laughed. I'm surprised I passed PE, since I did almost nothing there. Coach Smith probably passed me so he wouldn't see me again.
“So when are we going to look for a new drummer?”
“I don't know. It's hard to find a good drummer.” I ate my cereal. “Ray says we should get another guitar player.”
“Why don't you play?”
“Cause I don't know how to play and sing at the same time. Let's go before we miss the bus.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you like or think it's interesting.