Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

Belleville Arts Academy

8

-Mikey's POV-
“Can I have some?” I asked Frank.
“No. I always celebrate by eating a bag of Skittles.”
“I just want one.”
“Get your own. Mmm... Skittles. So juicy and sweet. They taste like- Bitch why'd you slap me?”
“Dude it's disgusting to chew with your mouth open.” I saw the gym door open. “Hide 'em! The teacher's coming.”
The teacher looked like he should be teaching at boot camp. “Welcome to freshmen boys' physical education. I am Coach Smith and that is how you will address me. What's my name?”
“Coach Smith!” the class said.
“Now. When I call your name you will stand up and say 'here'. Sam Andrews.”
He kept going down the list. “Jack Daniels.”
Frank started to giggle quietly. “Jack Daniels. I want some right now.”
“Frank i-air-oh. Frank i-air-oh?”
“Oh. Here and it's eye-year-oh.”
“Look at this. It's Mr. I-can't-decide-what-color-I-want-my-hair-to-be. Stand up.”
“Why I already said I was here.”
“I told you to stand up. Or would you like to walk to the principal's office?”
Frank got up. The teacher kept calling out names.
“MICHAEL WAY!”
“Here.” he looked like he was going to choke me.
“Are you related to Gerard Way?”
Gee was right. Coach Smith hated him. “He's my brother.”
“Are are you him?”
“Kind of.”
He stopped looking at me. “Alright. Get your clothes out.”
Everyone was taking out Speedos. Except me and Frank.
“What's that for?”
“It said in the 'Welcome to school' packet to bring swimwear.”
“What packet?” All I got was an envelope with my schedule. “That's your swimsuit?” he took out jeans and a blue shirt.
“Yeah. I always wear booty shorts when I swim.”
“Why?”
“To show off my curves.”
“What curves?”
“You're just jealous that I'm not a stick like you.”
“Mr. Iero.” Coach Smith said. “Your clothes are not appropriate.”
“What's wrong with them?” Frank sounded so innocent.”
“First of all, the jeans look like they were cut this morning and they are too short and the shirt looks like it is made out of cotton and you are not allowed to wear cotton in the pool. Or jeans. The paper said to bring a Speedo-like garment. Bring one tomorrow.”
“Okay.”
“Why didn't you bring anything?” he was looking at me.
“I didn't know we had to. I didn't get the papers.”
“Looks like you are more like your brother than you thought. Alright, class. Everyone to the pool except these two.” they all left.
“Are you gonna swim tomorrow?” Frank said.
“Fuck no. Public pools freak me out.” they're so dirty.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... it's been a while. School was crazy, but I've been off for a while and I can't think of anything for this. PM/comment me if you want to continue this story.