Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

Belleville Arts Academy

7

~Gerard's POV~
“So Frank's band split?” I asked my brother. “He could join MCR. He's pretty good.”
“Yeah and someone is going to get him for their band if we don't.” Mikey said. He was right about that. Anyone in the Essex county high school band scene knew who Frank Iero was.
“Where is he?”
“I don't know!He could be anywhere!”
“Maybe he's in here. It's the only place with air conditioning and it's freakin' hot outside.” Peri said.
I saw my brother walking away. “Where are you going?”
“The fountain. I think Frank might be in there.” there was an awkward silence. “He would do that.”
“Okay...Anywhere else?”
“Hey. Gina.” someone behind me said. It was Ray. “You're still a girl?”
“Yeah. I think I know who's our new guitar player.”
“Who?”
“Frank Iero."
“HI RAY AND RAY'S GIRLFRIEND!!” it was another voice.
Mikey started to laugh. “You're dating Ray?! You really are committed!” It wasn't long before Peri was laughing her guts out too.
“Both of you motherfuckers should shut up!”
“You're with Afro-Man?!” it was Derick. “You told me you didn't have a boyfriend.” he looked kind of sad.
“Uh, he barely asked me out during passing period.”
“And you said 'yes'?”
“Yeah.”
“Well, I hope you guys are happy.” he left.
“Go, Ray!” the same person said.
“Why did you-” I turned around, “Frank?!”
“SHIT! You're a-” he didn't finish his sentence. I slammed my hand on his mouth.
“VIRGIN!” why did I say that? I could've said I was a junior or a Aries. A lot of people were staring at me. Even Derick looked back.
I took Frank outside.
“Don't tell anyone!” I hissed.
“About what?”
“Me being a guy!”
“You're a guy?!”
“What were you going to say?”
“That you're a flat- chested girl. Who are you?”
“I'm Gerard! Mikey's brother!”
“Oh... Hi Gerard! Why are you in a skirt?”
I told my plan again.
“Ha ha. You're going out with Ray.”
As Frank kept laughing I tried not to think about the fact that the school thought I was going out with Ray. Maybe being Gina isn't going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?