Out of the Morning and Into the Night

Wanna get out of here?

“Look, there they are!” I whispered to Roxine as I pointed at Zacky and Brian sitting at the bar, waiting for their drinks. I quickly pulled Rox over to the bar with me, as we sat down next to the two men who we’ve been dying to meet since we first heard of A7X.

The bartender walked over to us, “what can I get for you two?” he asked, causing Zacky to look over at us.

“I’ll take a JD and coke, and she’ll have a tequila sunrise,” I answered as the bartender walked away to mix our drinks.

“Good choice on the JD and coke,” Zacky said, which shocked me.

Omg Morgan, he’s trying to talk to you. Say something, don’t just sit here like an idiot!

I felt like I was going to faint, but decided it was best to play it cool.

What do I say, he’s waiting for me to answer!

I nodded my head and smiled, trying to come up with something to say. Luckily, he saved me after a few seconds of awkward silence.

“Hi, I’m Zacky. I’m pretty sure you know who I am,” he held his hand out to me, smiling. I grabbed his hand and introduce myself as well. \

“Yeah, I sure do,” I smiled again, “I’m Morgan. Your guys’ show was amazing tonight. I don’t think it could’ve gone any better.”

Hearing this put a smile on his face-a smile I was lost in as I looked into his bright green eyes. “Thanks,” he replied, “I don’t think you could get any better looking.”

I blushed a deep shade of red as the bartender carried our drinks over to us, finally breaking Roxine out of her texting trance.

“Thank you,” I said to the bartender as he walked away. When Zacky and I begun talking again, I could see Rox out of the corner of my eye. She had been totally oblivious to the fact that Zacky and I had been talking for the last five minutes. Zacky saw her staring at Brian, who was sitting next to him.

“I’m Zacky,” he smiled, introducing himself to her as she began giggling.

“I’m…Roxine,” she managed to get out, sounding as if she had forgotten her own name. When they stopped shaking hands, Zacky turned to Brian.

“Dude, this is Morgan,” he said, pointing to me, “and this is Roxine,” he said, pointing at my best friend.

“Nice to meet you ladies,” Brian exclaimed, shaking mine and Roxine’s hand, keeping his vision locked on Roxine.

“Hey, why don’t we go sit down on that sofa over there?” Brian asked, pointing over his shoulder to an empty sofa across the club. Zacky and Brian got up first and started walking, with Roxine and I following closely behind.

We sat down, making sure to get comfortable. Conversation is going great, I thought to myself as we continued talking amongst ourselves.

“Your friend Roxine and Brian are hitting it off well,” Zacky said to me, causing me to turn and look at the two. Roxine was practically sitting on Brian’s lap, and Brian had his arms wrapped around her, holding her close.

I looked back at Zacky, “yeah, they really are. She’s been in love with him since your guy’s first album came out. From that day on, it was Brian this, Brian that.” I laughed as Zacky let out a slight chuckle.

“They would make a good couple, on account that Brian’s single and free to do as he wishes.”

I thought for a second, “I think the happiest day of her life is if she married Brian.” Where did that come from, you idiot?! I shook my head as Zacky laughed harder this time. I quickly picked up my drink and downed a couple mouthfuls, hoping that wouldn’t be mentioned with Rox around-she’d kill me.

I continued sipping on my JD and coke while we talked, not realizing my glass was almost empty.

“Want another drink?” Zacky asked, looking down at my empty glass. “I’ll buy you another, if you’d like.”

“Uhhh, sure, if you’d like,” I replied, smiling. He got up and walked over to the bar to get us both another drink.

About an hour later, all four of us were pretty drunk, and decided to make our way out onto the dance floor. While dancing, we bumped into Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy, all dancing with random girls.

“This is Morgan and Roxine,” Brian introduced us to the rest of the band as they all gave us a quick hello and continued back to dancing. By now, I’ve already had five drinks, so the dancing came naturally. We ended up grinding, until Zacky pulled me aside.

He pulled me down a narrow hallway, stopping suddenly. I wondered what was going on, until he pushed me against the wall, putting both his arms on either side of me so I couldn’t escape. His pouty lips crushed down on mine, leaving his cold lip ring digging into my lip. The sudden movement sent shivers up and down my spine, causing my eyes to roll back in my head. I instantly kissed him back, waiting to see what would happen next.

He pulled back, looking at me. “Are you okay?” he asked, looking me up and down.
“I’m fine. Never better,” I answered, quickly pulling him back to me.

What started off as an innocent kiss ended up turning into a full make out session. His tongue licked my lips, waiting for me to let him in. I teased him a bit longer, making him moan slightly. Hearing this drove me wild, instantly letting him in. Zacky Baker just moaned because of me. ALL BECAUSE OF ME!

We continued making out, the kiss getting more and more heated with every passing second. His hands dropped from the wall and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him than before. One arm rested across my lower back, while the other one held my face, making sure I had no way of escaping. I wrapped my arms around his neck, intertwining my fingers in his soft hair.

He slowly made his way from my lips to my jaw, and from my jaw to my neck. I gasped when he nibbled at my collarbone, then kissed it.

With this, he pulled away, putting his face just centimeters from mine, his lips brushing mine when he asked, “you wanna get out of here?” I shook my head yes as he grabbed my hand, leading me out of the hallway. We found Brian and Roxine making out in a corner.

Zacky tapped Brian on the shoulder, “we’re gonna get out of here, wanna come?” I heard Roxine whimper from the loss of contact with Brian’s lips, which made me laugh quietly. She must have hear me, because she looked up at me as if she were going to tell me to shut up, but the look on her face changed instantly. She pulled out her phone to text, her fingers rapidly moving over the keyboard. As she put her phone back in her pocket, I felt mine vibrate.

“Bye the loooks of yew, it lookss lik yewve had sex!” the text read when I finally checked it. I laughed again, realizing all the spelling mistakes she’s made because she was drunk. I put my phone away just as Zacky grabbed my hand again, and led me out the back door of the club, closely followed by Brian and Rox.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brace yourself for the following chapter.
That's all I'm going to say.

To all you who have gotten this far, thank you for reading. It means a lot to me (: