Out of the Morning and Into the Night

Just a lonely night on the bus

Warning: explicit content!
You've been warned (:


It was just the four of us on the tour bus, sitting in the back room. The other guys said they wouldn’t be back until later, so we had the bus all to ourselves for the rest of the night.

“Anybody up for a game of poker?” Brian suggested, then added in a suggestive manner, “but not normal poker. We’re gonna play where the stakes are higher. Every time you fold, something comes off, and you gotta take a shot.” He walked over to the cupboard, pulling out four shot glasses, and two bottles of tequila.

We sat down on the floor, each with a full shot glass in front of us. With each round played, more and more of the guys’ clothes came off.

“This isn’t fair,” Brian complained after folding four times, “you girls are still practically dressed, and we’re down to almost nothing!” Rox and I laughed, watching the guys whisper something to each other.

Our laughing was cut off as we were being tackled over-Rox was tackled by Brian as I was tackled by Zacky. Hmm, drunken tackles. Gotta do this more often… My mind wandered off, thinking about what would be in store for us tonight, and whether or not we’d remember it tomorrow. At this point in time, I didn’t care. All I knew is I was laying on the ground of the Avenged Sevenfold tour bus with Zacky straddling my waist, and whatever was to happen, I was going to enjoy.

As Zacky picked up where we left off in the hallway back at the club, I happened to glance over at Roxine, who had her head back as Brian fumbled with her shirt. “ORGY!” she suddenly screamed as Brian finally got her shirt over her head.

Just then, I felt Zacky’s warm hands slide under my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. His lips kissed down the middle of my stomach as his hands toyed with my belt. Once he got the belt undone, he headed straight for the button of my jeans, quickly undoing it and slid the zipper down as well, all in a matter of seconds.

Nice to know I’m dealing with a professional here, I mentioned sarcastically in my head.

I looked over at Roxine again, and that’s when I decided not to look back over at her again. She was busy satisfying Brian’s desires. She must have heard me gasp, because she asked me what was wrong, or at least she tried to.

“Didn’t anyone teach you not to speak with a full mouth?” I slurred, as she flipped me off and went back to what she was doing.

I couldn’t help but to look at Brian, his hands weaved through her hair and his head hanging back in pleasure. I looked up at Zacky, who had just slid my jeans off. He was on top of me in just his boxers, and I in my bra and undies. His body rubbed against mine as we started making out, with more passion than any of our other make out sessions. He licked his way down my body, stopping at my breasts to suck on each one, making sure that both had equal attention. He continued downward until he hit my waist, then stopped for a moment, teasing me. I whimpered lightly, signaling him to continue on.

Before I knew it, I was overcome with pleasure. Right as I was about to cum, he pulled away, looking at me with a devilish grin.

“Fucking tease,” I bitched, winking at him.

Roxine’s POV
“Fucking tease,” I heard Morgan say as Zacky pulled away from her, leaving her wanting more.

I look over just as he smiled at her and she winked at him, pulling him closer so they could kiss again. I turned away so I could look deep into Brian’s eyes. He held the sides of my face, kissing me as his right hand made its way down my body toward my inner thigh.

We continued our heated kiss as his fingers found its way to my opening, and slowly rocked in and out. Within two minutes, he had picked up the pace, causing me to break away from our kiss; the pleasure started to build up as my breath quicken.

Almost there, almost there- He stopped.

“So you and Zacky like to play the same game, huh?” I joked.

“What game?” he asked, playing dumb.

“You’re both fucking teases!” Morgan shouted from a few feet away.

It’s as if she and I were always on the same page. She wasn’t even watching us, and still knew what I was talking about.

“Yeah, what’s up with that?” I questioned, “we’ll get revenge, I promise.”

That was the final thing I was able to say before Brian laid me down on my back, right next to Morgan.

“Ever had an orgy before?” Brian asked me. I shook my head no, and a look of shock crossed his face. “Seriously? You’re so beautiful, I’m surprised guys aren’t constantly trying to get with you.”

I could feel myself blushing when he told me that, but then again, the alcohol didn’t do me much help in controlling my blushing.

Zacky asked Morgan the same question, “have you ever had an orgy before, gorgeous?” I looked at her as she began blushing, too.

“I can’t say that I have, this would be my first,” she answered him.

“Well, we’ll make this orgy one you’ll never forget,” Zacky concluded with a wink.

“Mmm,” I moaned as Brian entered me. Like he had done earlier while fingering me, he started out at a slow, lazy pace.

“How’s this feel baby?” he asked me in a seductive voice.

“Mmm, Bri, go faster baby,” I managed to get out before he picked up the pace. Moments later, I was moaning. “Fuck, Brian, FUCK!” I groaned, letting multiple involuntary moans slip through my lips. His hips grinded down hard on mine; friction was making this even hotter.
Suddenly, Brian moaned my name, almost sending me over the top. I went to grab onto something, which ended up being Morgan.

“Sorry hun,” I apologized as Zacky thrust into her.

“It’s okay,” she managed to say, breathing heavily. I looked back up at Brian.

“Babe…I’m…close,” I tried to breathe, but the intensity of the pleasure was making it difficult.

“Meeee…toooo,” he moaned, starting to thrust harder and harder, bringing us both closer and closer to an orgasm. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach, building up, just waiting to explode. One last, hard thrust did it for us both.

“Aaaaah!” I screamed as I came all over his lower body, followed by him moaning my name again. After we rode out our orgasms, we heard more screams and moans from Morgan and Zacky.

Brian got up to get us two blankets-one for Morgan and Zacky, and one for he and I. Morgan gave me a quick hug, and within minutes, we were all collapsed on the floor, sound asleep.

Morgan’s POV
“Sure am, baby,” Zacky laughed after I hit him in the stomach lightly after agreeing he was a tease.

“So you and Zacky like to play the same game, huh?” Roxine joked with Brian.

“What game?” he asked, playing dumb.

“You’re both fucking teases!” I shouted from a few feet away.

“Yeah, what’s up with that?” she questioned, “we’ll get revenge, I promise.” That was the last thing before her and Brian started going at it.

Zacky glanced over at them, then turned his gaze back upon me. “You ready?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

“Let’s go baby,” I told him in my sexiest voice as he thrusted into me as hard as he could.

“Mmm, baby, you’re tight. I like that,” he moaned, catching me by surprise. He never once slowed down, his thrusting staying at a comfortable pace for the first couple minutes.

“Mmm, Bri, go faster baby,” I heard Roxine moan.

I looked into Zacky’s eyes as he gripped my waist and started thrusting faster and harder than before. I was still in shock that I was actually having sex with Zacky fucking Baker, the man I that has been my idol for years. My thoughts were interrupted by Zacky thrusting faster
than before, his hands now gripping my thighs.

Before I knew it, he was thrusting as hard as he possibly could.

My whole body tingled in pleasure as I immediately screamed his name out in ecstasy, followed by him moaning my name. His thrusts slowed, then completely stopped.

He fell over beside me, holding me close. “That was probably the best sex I’ve ever had,” he explained.

I’m surely gonna take that as a compliment, I realized, quickly burning those words into my memory.

I looked around, trying to find Brian, who came walking towards us with blankets. He threw one to me and Zacky, and kept one for him and Roxine. I gave her a quick hug, and within minutes, we were all collapsed on the floor, sound asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
INSPIRATION BY: Lizz Haner Jr. (;
I've never written a sex scene before, hopefully it turned out alright.
Tell me how I did!