Out of the Morning and Into the Night

Pinch me, I must be dreaming

I was in a deep sleep, dreaming about a theme park. I was walking around, trying to find Roxine, but I couldn’t find her. Suddenly, a man came running up with a blow horn, and-

“WAKE UP FUCK BUDDIES!” Jimmy screamed, sounding his blow horn a few more times until everyone woke up. As I tried turning over, I discovered I had a massive headache, probably from all the alcohol I’d consumed the night before. Also, the reason I couldn’t move is because I was wedged in between two people, which I took to be Roxine and Zacky.

“Fuck you man,” Brian called to Jimmy, flipping him off. We could hear the other two guys at the front of the bus, laughing.

“Revenge is a bitch, don’t you ever forget it,” Zacky called after Brian was done flipping Jimmy off. “We can drive off without you bitches at the next truck stop.”

An eruption of oooooh’s came from the font of the bus, but was cut off by Brian slamming the door, making it quiet in the back room again.

“Hmm, Rox?” I said, tapping her on the shoulder.

“Yeah?” she mumbled, obviously hung over.

“Nothing,” I forgot what I was going to say.

Zacky looked at me as I rolled over, kissing me lightly on the lips. I kissed him back, looking him straight in the eyes. He ran his fingers along my jawbone, past my ear, and into my hair, combing it out of my face.

“Thanks,” I smiled, as he kissed me again. My mind began to wander as I continued looking into his eyes.

I shouldn’t be attached, really. I knew this would only be a one night stand, so why am I so worried about never seeing him again? He probably doesn’t care, anyways, just needed to get laid. Snap out of it, Morgan.

I guess he could see the discontent in my face as I was thinking.

“What’s the matter, hun?” he asked, sounding concerned as he kissed my forehead.

“It’s…nothing…” I answered, getting a look of suspicion from him.

“Come on, let me get you some clothes and we’ll go on a walk.”

Brian must’ve overheard, because he said, “Rox, I’m gonna go with Zacky to grab some clothes for us,” he kissed her before getting up and leaving the room with Zacky.

“What’s the matter, Morgan?” Roxine asked me once the guys were gone from the room.

She was always really good at telling when there was something wrong and giving advice.

“It’s just that…I know this was a one night stand, but I’ve grown attracted to Zacky, even though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me like that. He just likes my tight vagina!” I began sobbing as Roxine tried not to laugh at the last thing I said. She flung her arms around me, reassuring me that it’s okay.

“I’ve grown somewhat attracted to Brian too, and I know we’re both gonna be sad after this, but think about it. There are a million other girls who would kill to be able to do what we did with them last night. So even though it was a one night stand, it’s more than any other girl gets to do with them. They get to sit at home, staring at pictures of Zacky and Brian, and we got to actually FUCK them!” she squeaked, and I stopped crying, realizing she was right.
This is what I loved about her, she always knew the right thing to say to make me feel better.

“You’re right,” I confessed, “I’d rather fuck them then just stare at a picture.”

“That’s the spirit!” she chanted as the guys re-entered the room. They handed us our clothes, and closed the door behind them, giving us some unneeded privacy, on account they had seen every last centimeter of us last night. We quickly changed into the clothes we were given, looked in the mirror, and walked out toward the front of the bus.

“Great, you’re ready finally,” Zacky smiled, grabbing my hand and walking me off the bus, followed by Brian and Roxine. We walked hand-in-hand down the busy Las Vegas strip, trying to find somewhere to eat. We finally found a Krispie Kreme and decided to stop. Brian and Roxine volunteered to go in and get us some donuts, while Zacky and I stood outside, enjoying the warm Vegas weather. I pulled out my phone to check the time.

11:30am, we’ve already passed check out time back at the hotel. Guess we’ll be staying another day… Zacky squeezed my hand, making me look at him.

“Morgan,” he said in a serious tone, “we need to talk.” My stomach immediately dropped, and now I felt like I was going to throw up.

I gulped, “uhm…okay, about?”

“Us.” It was all he said for a moment before speaking again. “I really…REALLY like you. It’s such a shame this was only a one night stand,” he spoke quietly, twiddling his thumbs.

“Yeah…” was all I could manage to say.

“That’s why…” he stopped for a second.

“Hmm?” I asked while he remained silent.

He started to speak again, “that’s why…I don’t want this to be a one night stand. I want us to be more.”

I seriously didn’t believe what I was hearing. It didn’t feel real-it felt more like a dream than anything.

“Pinch me,” I whispered.

“What? Why?” he looked confused.

“This isn’t happening, you don’t like me, this is all just a dream…” I trailed off, as he pinched my right arm. “OWWW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!”

“You said pinch me because you didn’t believe I actually had feelings for you. Morgan, you’re awake, I’m really holding your hand, we’re really standing here. Together.” He stepped a little closer, embracing me in a hug and kissing me lightly. “And I really would like to get to be with you more. Now that we’re off tour, and we live in the same part of California…” he was cut off by my lips crashing down on his.

“I was afraid of never seeing you again, even though I knew it was a one night stand. But over the course of the last day or so, I really started to like you, a lot more than I was supposed to.” I confessed, a smile spreading across his face.

“You’re seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen, you know that?” His statement caught me by surprise.

“You know, that statement you just made surprises me,” I told him, “I didn’t think a big, macho man like you would ever be saying something like that to a fan.” He laughed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

“A big macho man? Hun, I’m like a fucking teddy bear when I meet a girl I actually like,” he laughed at the thought of calling himself a teddy bear. “Well, what’s on our agenda for today?” he asked me, setting me down and grabbing my hand just as Roxine and Brian came walking out of Krispey Kreme with our donuts, pushing each other as they did so.

“DON’T CRUSH MY DONUT, YOU FAGGOT!” Zacky yelled at Brian, causing us all to laugh.

“Don’t worry sweetie pie, I won’t crush your precious donut,” Brian said, mocking Zacky.

“Whatever dude, just give me my donut, I’m starving.” Brian handed Zacky the box of donuts, and then handed me the box.

“You never told me what you wanted to do today, babe…” Zacky reminded me.

“WAIT!” Roxine stopped walking. “You called her babe. I mean, you called her that last night too, but you were drunk. And now you’re sober…and, you, she, sex, babe?” She stumbled over her words, trying to put the pieces together.

“Yup, that’s right. We’re gonna be hanging out a LOT more after this. I can’t stay away from her.” Zacky announced, pulling me closer to him and kissing my cheek.

“SEE MORGAN? You freaked out over nothing this morning!” Roxine laughed, but stopped, wondering if she made a mistake with what she said.

That’s when Brian finally spoke up. “Rox, look. I’ve got to talk to you too. We’ve grown close in such a minimal amount of time. I feel like I already know you, even though there’s still so much to learn. I would also like to spend as much time as possible with you, and now that we’ve finished touring, it’ll be possible for us to be together more.” Roxine looked as if she was ready to cry. “Rox, hun, don’t cry,” Brian cooed, pulling her chin up so she would look him in the eyes. He kissed her and she buried her face into his chest, wrapping her arms around him as tightly as she could.

“Today couldn’t be any more perfect, could it?” I asked. Everyone shook their heads, and we headed back to the bus.

“Guys, I would officially like to introduce you to the newest members of the group, Roxine and Morgan,” Brian announced upon our arrival back at the bus.

“Good afternoon fuck buddies…I mean, ladies.” Jimmy corrected himself, jumping off the sofa and embracing us each in a bear hug.

“Cant…breathe!” I attempted to say, nearly suffocating.

“Oh, sorry.” Jimmy said, backing away.

“Geez dude, you nearly suffocated her!” Zacky smacked the back of Jimmy’s head as Johnny walked toward us.

“Hello, I’m Johnny, and the big guy on the sofa is Matt,” he said, shaking our hands and gesturing to the sofa to reveal a tired-looking Matt.

“Girls, you can call him Shortshit,” Jimmy shouted from behind him, earning him the middle finger from Johnny.

“Well, now that we’re all acquainted, why don’t we all get ready and hit the strip for some gambling?” Matt suggested.

“We have to go back to the hotel to get ready and stuff, so can you call a taxi for us? “I stopped, Zacky pressing his lips against mine.

“Hun, I’ll drive you guys back, we have a rental car for a reason,” he joked as we followed him back off the bus and climbed into the rental car.

We pulled under the covered drop off at the Plaza ten minutes later.

“Thanks again for the ride,” I called to Zacky, closing the door of the car.

“Hey!” he called, rolling down the window, “call me when you’re ready to go, since the guys will probably be ready once I get back.”

I shook my head and waved, walking through the giant sliding glass doors into the casino.
“Shit,” Roxine mumbled as we approached the elevators. I sighed, grabbing her hand just as an elevator door open to reveal the same bellboy from last night.

“Good afternoon ladies, I take it you had a good time at the concert?” he asked politely.

“Sure did!” Roxine said with a smile spreading across her face. The bellboy smiled, making small talk with us until we reached our floor. “You keep saving us with that magic key of yours, it keeps me from having panic attacks!” Rox pointed at the key the bellboy put in the special key slot that made it possible for us to take a stop free elevator ride.

“It’s just my job,” he laughed as the elevator dinged, and the doors slid open.

“Thanks again,” I called back to him, walking down the hall to our room. We went in, hurriedly took showers, did our makeup, changed into different clothes, calling Zacky once we were done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, isn't it just so sweet?
Haha, you tell me.
Comment?