Vampires, Love, Never Thought They Would Mix

Wake up in Texas

~Aiden point of view~

“Katie!! Where are you?” Where in the world is that wild child? I am currently searching ALL OVER the club for Katie. Not only am I worried about her, but I have so much to tell her.

“KATIE, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!”…..Two HOURS later…..

“OVER HERE!” She was at the bar the hole time!?!?! What the fuck??
“Katie, did you ever hear me shout your name, even ONCE?”
“Ummm yeah but I was busy.” Talking in a hush tone.
“What could you have POSSIBLE have been doing that was so important?!”

“Ummmmm…..*whispers* someone snuck in alcohol and they were nice enough to share with me….tehe.”
“Oh my god are you DRUNK?!”
“Shush…you don’t want EVERYONE knowing now do we…..that’s what I thought.”

And with that she passed out and fell on her ass off of the bar stool.

“Let’s get you home.”
This is not exactly how I imaged my last day in Florida...oh well at least I am with my best friend.

Once I drag her out side, hail a cab to her house (which is lucky only ½ a mile from mine) and get home, it is 12am. Sneaking into my house is easy also because my mom is a very heavy sleeper, points for me! If you haven’t guessed, this is not the first time that I have had to sneak back into my own house.

“Humm…nice comfy….grr I want my bed. It just HAS to have been moved out already.”
Because of this, I am currently sleeping on a blanket and a pillow on the hardwood floor in my room. Ouch.

~ Next Morning (3:30am) ~

“Hunny, time to wake up. We have to leave by 4am.”
“ugh, leave me alone mom! I’ve only been asleep…..ugh”
“What was that Aiden. You’ve only been asleep HOW LONG?”
Figures she would get suspicious.
“I’m getting up. I’m getting up.”
“Fine. Come down stairs when your ready.”

Oh wow that was a close call. Almost got busted there, ALMOST!
I got up, did my normal morning stuff you know,
Shower.
Brush hair/teeth
Change…ect.

Taking a shower really wakes me up, so now I am surprisingly hyper while having only 4 ½ hours of sleep.

“Aiden, breakfast is ready. You are going to have to take it on the way though.”
“K.”

Breakfast consists of WAFFELS! Yess. This is a good start for a morning, up until I remember that I am moving…….gah. This SUCKS!

After getting all of what is left of our stuff into the rental car, we started to head for the airport.
I know that technically the flight is not THAT long, but I hate flying.
Really, really, really hate it. I am so lucky though, because since I am so exhausted from not getting my normal sleep amount of at least 6 hours, I plan on sleeping thoughout the entire trip. Yessss........

*ZZZzzzzz*

~ Three Hours Later ~

“Aiden WAKE UP!!”
“What do you want?!?”
“Dear, what I want is for you to GET UP. We have landed in Texas.”

“oh”.

Great, just PEACHY. Were in Texas. Now I am fine with the state of Texas and all, it is just that it’s not where my FRIENDs are or my HOME is, or was now.
So with that I get up, and walking off the plane I notice inside the airport is Xavior.

XAVIOR what the hell is he doing here?!!?!?!!?

I go over to confront him about this because I am totally confused. Is he like some kind of stalker or something?? But just like last time……he runs. I am sick and tired of people running. Gah, I just want sleep. So I’m going to let this one slide. But if I catch him again, ITS ON!

“Aiden come on!”
“Coming mother!”

Here comes my new life…in Texas. *pout*
♠ ♠ ♠
* This was kind of a filler so sorry you guys. : (
I would have done more but i had to find a stopping point becaue i am so busy.
*Thanks for Reading!!