Definition of Trouble

A little in trouble

Alices p.o.v.:

I had figured out a plan to save Frank... Thouh I needed to know wheter or not those results turned out positive or not.

Frank had been denying it ths whole time so I had to help him.

I enlisted Kates help as well as the guys help. Of course includin Halley.

We did a lot of stuff and Gerard constantly visited Frank to try and get info out of him. I finally went online to look up some stuff to find A website about Frank...

I found a pic of me and Frank together and another of us kissin. Man, how did these get taken... the kiddnappers of course.. I thought. I read a note at the bottom of the screen in little tiny prinjt.

[font=50] I told you I would get u back for this. U lied and said u had no idea what I was talkin about and before I told u what was up u walked away Frank. I loved you and have planted some of my drugs accross ur room. Have a great time in jail...

Man, was all I could think. And this website was made by... o crap... Franks girlfriend...

I sent her an email.

Dear Jasmin,

Nice of u to care this much about Frank to try and put him in jail... I am not dumb. I found ur little not in small font at the bottom of each of ur pages on ur website. Police will have a field day over thisnowwont they???

Signed,
Franks Mysterious Kisser.

I sent it off.

Jasmins p.o.v.:

I looked at the email realizin it was fan email.

I clicked into it and read it twice. O crap. I have been caught, by the one I hated most...

this wouldnt be let down slowly and lightly would it?? I thought to myself. Better run...

Comments please!!!