Definition of Trouble

Confession

Alice's P.O.V.:

Frankie pulled me aside.

"Look I am gonna have to split." He said.

"But why?" I questioned.

"Police scare me..." he said trying to get out of what I was gonna get out of him.

"but why?" i asked innocently.

He gave me an annoyed look and then sighed.

"I.. I have done some bad things in the past..." he started.

I didn't say a word. He continued.

"I have gone to jail for them as well..."

He still was waiting for me to say something but my mouth wasn't movin and I wasn't talkin.

"Well, police don't like me and I don't like them. You see?" he asked.

"Well have you done anything bad lately?" I asked.

"Well, no." he said.

"Well then there is nothing to be afraid of. Come on they are waiting for us." I said and dragged a reluctant Frankie to the group where 2 police cars were waiting.

we went our seperate ways because of family and buisness.

Mine and Kates parents had come home early from there trip becuase of us and we weren't allowed to go anywhere.

2 weeks had past and we were finally allowed to leave the house. But we decided not to. We were watching the news as well as playing cards when Frankies name caught my attention.

He had been arrested for having crack in his possesion and were still waiting for the results as to whether he was taking them.

He had lied to me. But better yet.How would I get him out of this mess? I had to help him. But how?

Comments please.