Status: New Update this week.

Solace

Chapter six

Not knowing what was happening; Tank and Eyeball ran after Toni. She came to a stop near a meat market.

“What in the hell was that?” Eyeball asked panting furiously.

“I hit the guy back there.”
Tank and Eyeball began laughing because this was Toni in what they call “Scorned Woman” mood.

“Can we go anywhere without you going crazy.” Tank teased.
Toni knew why they were laughing so she just hit Tank upside the head.

“Shut up.”

“I can’t believe I missed it. What did you do? Kick him in the balls?” said Eyeball.

“No! I hit him with my board.”

Toni thought Eyeball and Tank were idiots. They’d laugh at anything and this wasn’t anything to laugh about. Whatever, she thought. She just wanted to find a new place to skate. Once the guys finished their laughing session, they were off once again. Toni started to think about the last time she saw Gerard. She quickly shook her head of these thoughts. She wasn’t going to waste any thought on some guy she just met. And she wasn’t going to waste her thoughts on the past.

They approached a vacant parking lot and decided to use this area for floor tricks. Toni began practicing 360’s on her Alva 74’ board. In the middle of her 360, one of her free hands collided with someone’s face making her fall flat on her butt.

“Fuck” they yelled in unison.
Toni was gripping onto her hand lying on the hard concrete. She looked up to see Gerard covering his nose with his hands.

“Great.” She rolled her eyes at the situation she was in. She then saw Tank and Eyeball rushing over.

“Damn Toni, Did you smack him too.” Tank said with a cheesy grin.

“I missed it again. Damn.”

She groaned and laid her head back onto the pavement. All she wanted to do was skate. She looked at her hand to see that it wasn’t broken, It just hurts like shit. She just continued to listen to her idiotic antagonize Gerard about his nose bleed.

“Dude, blood is everywhere. Ha-ha, radical.”
Tank and eyeball just high fived and continued to watch this helpless guy.

“You guys are retards.”
Toni stood up to find Gerard’s hand covered in blood.

“Uhg, you’re a pussy.”
She said rolling her eyes as she was walking towards Gerard.

“Huh?”

“Nothing.”

She was frustrated with the whole situation. Could anything else go wrong? She thought furiously as she began to take off her shirt.

“What are you doing?” he said eyeing her curiously.

“Put this on your fucking nose already.” She said handing him her shirt.

“Okayyy,” He said all shifty eyed, “Thanks.”

Toni rolled her eyes. “Yeah, whatever,” she spat rudely.

“What are you doing here?”

“Bleeding.” He stated flatly.

“Answer my damn question.” She replied glaring at him heinously.

“I just came to say hi but instead I got slap,” he said chuckling. “It’s okay I accept your apology.”
She just gave him the evil eye.

“Or not..” he said with a small smirk. He knew very well how much he was starting to annoy her.

“Are you gonna say hi or what?” she replied snottily.

“I dunno? Do you deserve it? I mean it’s not like you’re being nice.” He said wiping excess blood from his nose.

“You know what, forget it. I’ll just go back to doing what I was doing.”
She turned to leave but. . .

“Wait,” he said grabbing her forearm.

As soon as Gerard touched her arm she brushed it off smoothly.

“I’m-why do you always do that?”

“Do what?” she questioned, flipping her hair out of her face.

“Once I start joking around you…you… I don’t know, it’s just… don’t worry about it.”

Toni wouldn’t admit it but she really wanted to see him since they last spoke. But that was out of line to her.

“So,” she said staring at her feet, “Are you gonna say hi to me?”

Her face turned the slightest shade of pink from embarrassment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry for the long wait.
I hope this was worth it guys.
Comment. Subscribe. Tell a friend.
:)