Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

sweetie, you had me.

Alex's Point of View
"Alex! Wake up! We're here!" her voice echoed through my head, and I smiled to myself. I opened my eyes to see her happy face. Her hair pulled up into a messy bun. She had a pair of dark blue yoga pants, a light blue tank top, and my gray hoodie. God, she was gorgeous.
Brian looked back at us.
"We decided to stop at the beach for awhile." he said, "Cleaning crew isn't out of our house for a couple of minutes."
We all filed out of the car, Emily and I running onto the beach letting our legs fall into place with the waves. She stopped and squeezed my hand a little tighter.
"We made it just in time for sunset." she said, locking her eyes on the orange horizon.
"I wanna go swimming." she said, causing my eyes to bulge.
"Em, that's not a goo-" she grabbed my hand, pulling me into the ocean.
"Looks like you guys are walking to the beach house." Brian said, crossing his arms.
Mark tackled him, both of them collapsing into the ocean. Selena followed them in, which was shocking.
I pulled Emily onto the shore, climbing overtop of her. The water from my body dripping onto hers.
She smiled.
"I love you, Em." I said, confidently. It was the first time I had said it and I meant it.
She placed her hand to the side of my face.
"I love you, too, Alex." she smiled.
I leaned down to kiss her. And for the first time in a long time, I felt safe. Like she wasn't going to hurt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe.
please?