Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

shut your mouth

Emily's Point of View
"What are you going to do today?" Selena asked, plopping down next to me on the couch.
"I don't know," I shrugged, "I want to go swimming."
"But I want to go to the beach." she pouted.
"We've been at the beach for the last two days." I threw my head back.
"We have a pool back home. We don't have an ocean." she defended herself.
We've been here two days and it's already been the best vacation of my life. I had all I needed here: my best friends. Alex and I were getting closer here, where no one could stop us.
Brian and Mark ran down the stairs, beach towels hanging over their shoulders.
"We're going to the beach if you wanna come, Selena."
Selena stood up and stuck her tongue out at me.
"At least some people know how to have fun." she joked.
I put the the remote down, tearing my eyes off of the TV and began walking up the stairs. I approached Alex's door and opened it. He was sleeping on his bed.
I walked over to him and brushed the hair off of his forehead, and then I kissed it. His eyes fluttered open, revealing the beautiful brown ones that I've been waiting to see since he fell asleep last night. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him, into a kiss.
"I love you." he reminded me.
"And I love you more." I smiled.
"Doubt it." he always had the last word.
Brian opened the door.
"H-- oh, nice. Glad I got to see that," he covered his eyes, "Guys, I'm going to need you to put your clothes on."
"We're not naked!" I blushed, and threw a pillow at him.
"Oh," he smiled, "Anyway, we met some kids at the beach. They invited us to a party."
"I don't want to go." I muttered.
"Alcohol." Brian said.
I rolled my eyes at him.
He walked over to the bed and threw himself on top of Alex and I. Alex groaned.
"Come on, Em. Tonight is our night to let loose." Brian urged.
I sighed.
"Get off me and I'll go."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack of updates.
i've been busy.
comment and I'll post more soon.