Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

welcome to the show.

Alex's Point of View
"Let me get this straight? You took Brian's sister out on a date and -" Mark started.
"It wasn't a date." I defended myself.
"Yeah, but it might as well have been."
"I don't know then."
We were on our way to Brian's house. Just like any other day. After last night, all I could think about was Emily. I needed to vent to someone, to just talk about her. And I couldn't talk to my mom because she'd probably embarrass me with whatever I say.
Emily had to be the coolest girl I've ever met. She wasn't fake like the rest and she actually cared about her friends. I liked that.
I liked her.
I began thinking about her long, dark brown hair. Her chocolate-colored eyes. The way her nose scrunched up when she didn't like something. Her sense of humor. Her pretty white teeth. Her tiny frame.
She was perfect - for me, anyway.
I had the urge to know her more. I needed her to open up to me. But I had to be patient, I had only been talking to her for real, for 2 days.
"Still though, how do you think he's going to feel...tht you like Emily?" Mark asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"I don't know. He probably won't care."
"It's her brother. All brothers are protective."
We pulled in the driveway. Thankfully, this conversation was over. For now, anyway.
Brian wasn't up when we walked in, so we had to jump on his bed. Well, we didn't have to but I wanted to, to be honest.
Brian punched Mark in the nose. There was blood everywhere. Pretty funny, if you ask me.
Brian apologized and then threw a towel at him to clean up the mess. Then we took our party of three down to the kitchen to get our asses some food.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, this one is kind of a filler for now.
I've decided I want to start another story.
any requests?
if you send me a request, I'll more than likely write it AND I'll use your name for the main character :D
beeteedub, comment and subscribe! I'll post more, if you do.