Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

you're electric.

Emily's Point of View
"Emily." Selena's voice cooed.
Shit. Was last night all a dream? Did I not even hang out with Alex? Did Selena just come over after school like all of the other days? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
My eyes popped open.
"Selena, when did you get here?" I asked worriedly.
"My mom drove me. I literally just got here."
Thank God.
Last night wasn't a dream, even though it seemed like one.
"Guess who's in the kitchen?" she prompted.
"Uhh, who?"
"Mister Gaskarth. He asked me where you were."
Great. I have a crush on a kid who's at my house 24/7. Some may think it's a good thing, but it's really not. I'm clumsy, and when I'm around people I like, I'm just down right pathetic.
"Let's go have breakfast." I suggested.
Selena rolled her eyes. "That's what I thought you were going to say."
I looked in the mirror.
My make-up was sort of still there from last night. My hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail and of course I was still wearing my pajama's. He'd seen me like this before, so I shouldn't start caring now.
We walked down the stairs into my kitchen.
Where Mark, Brian, and Alex stood all crunching cereal.
"Hey, Emily." Alex smiled.
I couldn't help but notice just how perfect he really was. His brown hair was still wet from a shower. A bandana was wrapped around his head. A regular white t-shirt hugged his torso and his jeans hugged his legs all the way down. A crooked smile decorated his face.
"Hey, Alex." I returned the smile.
I approached the cabinets, rummaging through everything. To be honest, all I wanted to do was stare at Alex, as creepy as it may be.
"Emily Lynn," Brian's voice sounded stern. I turned from the cabinet to see him, "Don't you think those shorts are too short?"
I ignored his comment and changed the subject.
"What happened to your face, Marky?"I asked.
"Blame him." he pointed to Brian, who started laughing. I looked at Alex, who had a smirk on his face.
"Did baby Marky get a boo boo?" Selena laughed.
She walked over to me, while the boys were laughing. She leaned up to my ear.
"Talk to him before he thinks you don't like him." she whispered.
"Alex, do you want to go for a walk in the woods with me?" I asked.
My brother looked confused again, but he seemed like he was ignoring it because he was getting used to being confused.
"Sure." Alex said.
We walked out of the front yard and off to the side of my house where the woods were.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe.
pretty please?