Love and Broken Hearts

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

God, he makes me so nervous.
And I fucking love it.

Justin.
Now.
Gym class: possibly the worst class ever invented. Well, second to math. But his wave made it so much better.
My friends glared at me when I waved back, they didn't like Justin much. But he was the only person who ever said 'hi' to me some days, and it was exactly what I needed. Only I wouldn't let myself admit it.
Our school takes the 'good' kids to places every marking period. This marking period we were going to a baseball game, and I was happy that Justin was going--which totally freaked me out, but in a good way.
My friend Allie got her jollies out of smacking Justin in the head. So when she told me to go hug him, I had an idea of what might happen. I got him to come down and hug me, and Allie smacked him in the head. She called him a stalker and a jerk and pulled me away. I yelled "I'm sorry" back at him several times. I got my jollies from hugging him. I told my friends that day that I liked him, and Kaitlyn got mad at me. Allie and Amber were very supportive.
The next day was the last day of school, and Justin was crying. He was going to high school the next year, and I wasn't. So I gave him a hug and we talked for a little bit. We traded e-mail adresses, and we wrote them on each other's arms in permanant marker. I memorized his and proudly sported it to my friends. He gave me a hug goodbye, and I smelled him for days.
So summer came, and I flew from Michigan to Texas to see my mom for the summer. I think the night I got there I added Justin on MySpace. Naturally, we messaged back and forth. I said I had never gone rollerblading, and I wanted to. He told me he would take me when I got back to Michigan. 3 out of 3 of my friends confirmed that he had asked me on a date. I was still in a daze when later that night we got on the topic of cheesecake. He told me that if it wasn't good, he would have to eat me. I said he can't eat me, but he can bite me instead. I told him he could bite my arm, and he said he was hoping for somewhere else. So I said he could bit my neck.
Amber couldn't stop making pervy jokes.
Allie told me that he liked me, and she told me to ask him out. I said no, not because I didn't like him, but because I wanted him to ask me out. I hadn't had very good luck with asking guys out before.
Now I try to talk to him every day. He makes me feel so amazing. He makes the butterflies in my stomach feel like they're at war. I'm obsessively checking my Myspace mail to see if he messaged me. My head spins everytime it says Mail (1).
Truly, everything can be summed up in 7 words: Let's get those teen hearts beating faster.
Because nobody has made me feel like this before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At The Disco.
This is the last chapter, since my lovelife hasn't come past this. Thanks to everyone who subscribed and read!
Comments!
Wait for my new stories to come out...I'm looking for suggestions.
<3