Status: Completed

You Belong With Me

The end

I sit on the ground in my wolf form and howl. It's an awful mournful cry full of pain and anguish. I know everyone is phasing and running after me. Jacob shows up first. He nuzzles against me. 'Don't ever leave me again. I love you so much'

'I'm sorry. I love you too'

We both return to our human form. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. His naked body is against mine. I love him so much. I know without a doubt that he is my soul mate and I never want to be without him. We make out and he gently lies me on the ground on some soft moss. He lies on top of me and kisses me. I keep my arms around him, absorbing his warmth and his scent. I smile against his lips making him smile. He kisses my neck and spreads my legs apart. We make love.

When we get dressed again the pack approaches. They are all in their human form by now. Paul steps forward. “Dakota, you're my brother. You are part of our family. I am so sorry for ever hurting you. I hope you can forgive me because you belong here and you belong with Jacob.”

I smile and we all gather around in a big family hug. I look at them and know Paul is right. This is where I belong. I belong in Washington, I belong with the Quileutes, and most of all I belong with you Jacob...I belong with you and you belong with me....
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. Thank you to all my readers.