Heres to life on the *** scene

4

Gerard's Pov

God I Can't believe im doing this.. I'm going to break in Ashlee's house and ask her to run away with me..
Yeah lame i know but its the only way. I'm finally inside and im walking up the stairs to find her room.
I Hear a person walking... and then out of no where i get hit with a bat.
"WHAT THE FUCK LADY!"i yelled.
"O it's you.. i told you to stay away from my daughter!" yelled ashlee's dad.
"I cant do that sir i love her." i said.
"what ever im calling the cops." they both siad.
I didnt mean to do it put i pulled out a gun and shot them both 4 times each.
I then turned and seen Ashlee looks at me as if she didnt know me.
I walked up to her and said " I didnt mean to." she just hugged me.
"Run away with me please?" i asked.
she just nodded her head.
"We leave tomorrow."i said.

Frank's Pov.
*next day at school*

Yeah i know what im about to do is gunna make me look like a freak but I love Carrissa.
I walked into the office and asked what class Kyle was in. They told me and i walked there.
"Um Kyles needed at the office." i said as the teacher anwsered the door.
Kyle came out and I grabbed him and made him come into the Boys Bathroom.
"What the fuck man" said kyle.
"I'm sorry for what im about to do but I love Carrissa and with you here I cant have her."I said.
i pulled out a gun and shot him in the head 3 times.

Carrissa's Pov

I had just the plan...I walked into class. The best part is Jamima has this class as well.
Well Frank does to but he never comes. Jamima comes and sits beside me.
"Heyy carrissa what's up?" she asked.
Here was my chance to start this.
"O nothin just that i'm waiting for Frank to ask him when is it a good time for me to come over for some fun" i smirked.
"what are you talknig about?" she asked confused.
" I've been fucking frank since you two have been going out." i said with no shame.
she slapped me and started to cry.
"Awwwe whats a matter baby cant handle a little competition?' i asked.
Then she spat on me and slapped me... then all her little friends joined in.
So i pulled out the knife and stabbed her 5 times.
All the girls backed off.
"Everyone get the fuck down!" i yelled.
Everyone flew to the floor.
"Jamima i'm sorry but I want Frank so You cant exsist."I said.
I said this while stepping on her hand.
I hated her knowing she was franks girlfriend.
Then i took her arm and slit her wrists really deep so she can feel the pain.
I slit her heels and then her neck.Then i watched her bleed.
"bye Jamima" i said as i shot her 2 times in the head.
"Are you fucking crazy!?" asked Sarah one of Jamima's friends.
"nope im in love." i said and then shot her in the head as well.
I knew i couldnt let anyone in the room live or they would rat me out.
So I shot them all.. one by one there blood was now all over me and the walls.
I didn't mean to make it so bad.. I didnt think I'd really kill anyone..
But I love Frank and I want him
I fell to the Ground Crying. Then Frank ran in.
He looked at me scared. Then came over and hugged me.
"I'm sorry... I didnt mean to do it.. but.. I love you." i said.
"I love you to Carrissa... I love you to...But i killed Kyle"said a sad scared frank.

Frank's Pov

I didn't know what to do but i knew we had to get out of here before we got cought.
So i grabbed her hand and we ran down the halls and out of the school.
We ran to Gerards house. Once we got there we just went into Gerard's room.
There was Gerard packing his stuff and Ashlee sleeping in his bed.
"What the fuck are you doing man?" i asked confused.
"I have to leave... i killed Ashlee's parents she's running away with me." she Gerard calmly.
"Take us with you.. I killed kyle." i said trying to convice him
he looked scared.
"And.. I killed.. Ja-Jamima and everyone in my class."said carrissa kind of scared at first.
Gerard looked at her and seen she was covered in blood.
"Here put this on and wash your face" he siad giving Carrissa a t-shirt.
"Umm i' going to go home and Carrissa will go home and get our stuff now.. then we will come back here and leave ok?" i asked Gerard.
"Ya thats fine Hurry up ...Beforte someone finds us.. im sure there looking for you and Carrissa, Frank." said gerard the most
serious ive ever seen him.. and its scary. The truth was people were looking for us.