Heres to life on the *** scene

2 & 3

2-

Kyle.... great no more Frank time.
"Hey babe" he said kissing my cheek.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Mikey invited me." he replyed.
So I led him into the living room. then I glared at mikey. Well yeah I liked Kyle but I didnt love him.
I guess you could say I loved frank but I was scared to tell him. So I acted like a bitch and treated him like an asshole.
Well he was to me so I dont think he loves me back. So im willing to just be his fuck buddy.
I didnt care that Kyle was there I wanted' Frank time.'
"Frank can I talk to you for a minute.. alone upstairs." I said giving him hints.
"Sure" he replyed.
So we walked up stairs to get busy.. I was hoping Gerard would keep Kyle busy for me.

Frank's pov

Carrissa said she needed to" talk to me" upstairs.. so I followed and sure enough I got pulled into her room.
The next thing I knew she was naked and we were on her bed. Fuck I loved this... It was the only time I felt like she was mine.
I knew id never get her... Unless I got rid of Kyle...
" Fuck Frank I love you." she said outloud.
"I love you too." I said back.
We stopped and she said.
" Im sorry i didnt mean to say it."
" Well I know you did and I ment it.. I love you." I replyed.
"Frank you know we cant be together because of Kyle." she said sadly.
"I know and because of Jamima." Ireplyed.
I thought maybe Ican change the kyle part.

Ashlee's Pov

God Gerard had a perfect smile... I couldnt stop staring at him as he talked to me.
We have been going out since last week monday. I was bringing him to meet my Parents tonight after we were done here.
We had to wait for Carrissa and Frank to come down stairs first so Kyle wouldnt go up.
God it was so odvious Carrissa and Frank loved each other but they had to do something about it.. Other then fuck around.
Frank and Carrissa came down about 5 minutes after I said that to myself.
"Are you ready babe?" asked Gerard.
"Mhm more then ever." I said and we walked to the door.

*At Ashlees house*
We walked into my house and my parents were setting the table so we could eat dinner.
As soon as they saw Gerard my mom said she wanted to talk to me.

"Yeah mom"I asked.
" I want him out of my house and you are not to see him again." she said.
"Why?' I asked about to cry.
"Look at him.. he's trash and not good enough for you.. you desirve better... and I want him out!"she yelled.
When I left the kictchen my dad was yelling at Gerard to get out.
The I ran up to my room and cried myself to sleep.

3-

Gerards Pov

I had to do something.. i cant just let them say I couldnt have Ashlee she was amazing and I just got her.
It's the next day at school and she hasnt even talked to me. I looked at her eyes as she passed me and I could tell she had been crying.
Frank and Carrissa hadn't really talked at all yet today. Something must of happened.
Fuck this was hard everything was getting fucked up. I loved Ashlee but I couldnt talk to her. Frank and Carrissa loved each other
but wouldnt tell each other. God I feel like yelling at both of them. Frank and Carrissa were walking on opposite side of me so I know somethings up.
I walked over to where Ashlee was, tapped her on the sholder.. and as she tunred around I kissed her and when we pulled apart I said in her ear" I'll find a way for us to be together." then walked away.... the thing is I did have an idea but it wasnt the greatest one.. but it was the only thing to work.

Ashlee's Pov

Wow Gerard really did want to be with me... I cant believe he did that. I can't help but think what he ment by .. he'll find a way...
Its killing me... I love him soo much and I dont want him to do something stupid. Fuck I hate my parents right now... taking Gerard from me.
Well i'll get back at them.. I hope.

Frank's Pov

Ever since I told Carrissa we havent talked. She said we couldnt do what we were doing anymore.. it wasnt fair to Jamima and Kyle..
I didnt care what was fair.. I just wanted Carrissa.... God its so mest up... Carrissa belongs to me.. Kyle doesnt love her I do.
So i'm gonna have to do something about it.. even tho its not the smartest idea...

Carrissa's Pov.

Ever since Frank and I told each other how we felt I told him we had to stop.. now were not even talking..
God this sucks why cant it go back to him calling me a bitch and me telling him to fuck off and shit..
I guess im going to have to do something about the Jamima part...