Status: Hiatus

Me and My Otomen Brother

Jealousy

“Where am I?”

Azusa was suddenly in a middle of nowhere. It’s white and has no corners neither line. Suddenly she saw a boy with black hair and gakuran uniform.

“Hibari?” She asked. That boy turned around.

“You’re late.” Hibari said with a little pressure on his words then he hugged her. Azusa was a little shocked. After he said that he hugs her?

“Late for…?” Azusa’s face frowned.

“I’m… Asuka.”

----

Azusa got up. It was a dream. Azusa didn’t know the meaning of her dream. Why would this thing appear in her dream?

Azusa went to the kitchen to get some chips. Asuka was nowhere to be found. Well that’s weird, thought Azusa. A piece of paper was left on the dining table. She read the paper.

Hey Azusa, we ran out of foods. So I’m going to the market for a while. I’ve made you a breakfast and a supper. I’ll be back around 6pm. Take care and don’t cause any mess.

-Asuka

The paper was pink with cute bear on top of it. She shook her head. It must’ve been crazy to live with a very handsome brother, very manly, very strong, and likes girl stuff (contradiction?).

Azusa’s handphone rang. She ran to her room.

“Ah, hello?”

“I’m in front of your house.” She knew that voice. She opened the curtain.

“Quick.”

She wanted to do crazy stuff in her life, once. Even if it would get her killed, she opened the window. Hibari looked at her. Azusa jumped from the window. In a rapid time, Hibari caught her smoothly. She fell right on his arms.

“You are very stupid, you know that?” Hibari smirked.

“I know you’re going to catch me.” Azusa smiled.

Hibari put her down. They were facing each other. He slowly took Azusa’s chin and kissed her. Azusa shut her eyes, feeling the way that she should be. Hibari caressed Azusa’s hair. Azusa wrapped her arm on his neck. It was very intoxicating. Hibari broke the kiss.

“Wanna go in? I’ll make you a hamburger.” Azusa offered. Hibari nodded. They went inside, Hibari sat on the couch. Azusa tapped her forehead.

“I forgot that I ran out of foods. I’m sorry Hibari, maybe next time-”

“That’s not what I intended to do.” He pulled Azusa to the couch, “From now on, you’re my girlfriend.” Azusa stared at him. She looked to the floor.

“After you dumped me without reason, you want us to go back?” Her body trembled. She tried to look away.

“It’s because I don’t deserve you.” Hibari pulled her face. It’s like he’s saying Look at Me. He stared at Azusa with deep eyes. Azusa tried not to fall for it. But the end, she just couldn’t resist him. He pushed Azusa down. He was on top of her.
“Would you?” He caressed Azusa’s hair. She nodded.

Maybe it’s the best way, thought Azusa.

Hibari began to kiss her gently on the lip. He’s too good, thought Azusa. Nobody expected him, a very scary guy, would be a great kisser.

Hibari pulled away. Azusa stared at Hibari. “What’s wrong?” Hibari was looking at the door.
Syallow got up, “…Asuka?”

Asuka dropped his shopping bag. He glared at Hibari.

Azusa stood up, “Brother, he’s just-“

“Azusa shut your mouth.” Asuka barked at her and gave signal to Hibari to get out. Azusa shocked. And so Hibari went home. Asuka pulled Azusa’s arm roughly.

“What’s wrong with you, Asuka??” She shouted.

“No, it’s what’s wrong with you!?” He talked back. Azusa crossed her arms.

“I left you only for couple hours and you… I told you not to mess the house!” Asuka said with anger.

“There’s no mess in here!”

“What I mean ‘mess’ is your boyfriend!” He screamed.

“Do you hate him that much? He wanted to go back with me, so what??” She shouted back at Asuka.

“He’s using you! I don’t want you to get hurt! Why don’t you understand??”

Azusa went mad, “How could I understand if you’re only ‘I don’t want you to get hurt’ or ‘Don’t do that’ or shit like that!?”

“I’m jealous at you!!” Asuka’s cheeks flustered.

……………….

“What….?”