Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

The Life of an Unwanted Bender

Shaken

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Quidel yells at me. I shrink back from his rage, but quickly stand my ground

"What are you talking about?" I asked putting my hand on my hips.

"What were you doing back there?" He yelled again and Tygia gave a shriek.

"Stop yelling. You're scaring Ty." Mei said as she directed us away from the forest.

I crossed my arms and sat back against one of the walls of the saddle. Quidel turned away his face still holding anger. I rolled my eyes at his childish ways and looked at Eniki. He was being really quiet. He looked a little shaken up.

"Eniki..." I said softly and he was staring into the forest, but his eyes snapped to me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me and nodded his head slowly then his eyes drifted back to the forest. Calder was holding Minowa, who looked exhausted. I croweled over to her and sat on the other side.

"Hey Min, are you okay?" I asked softly and she looked up and nodded.

"Y-yea. I'm fine." She said and smiled. She reached up and hugged me and I hugged her back. I knew something was bothering her and I would talk to her about it when we landed.

Everyone seemed to be on edge and shaken up at the same time. I didn't know how to diffuse the tension. I sat back and sighed.

I felt Tygia moving to switch directions. Guess Meifeng had found our previous direction. I looked over the edge at the forest and saw the fox on the top of the tress watching us. I saw it turns tis body in a certain direction and gave a yip. I somehow heard it and i looked at the direction once more.

"Mei! Go that way." I pointed north-east."

"Why?" She asked looking back with confused gray eyes,

"I have a feeling that we are going to need something in that direction." I said and looked to the north-east.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the month's delay.
I've super busy with school.
Sorry it is short.
Comments please!
Thanks for reading.
~Lilly