Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

Honestly That Never Happened

I couldn't believe the reaction we were getting. The crowd was going wild. Screaming out the lyrics and dancing. It was just amazing. I looked over to Erin who was grinning at me. She winked and I belted out the last few lyrics.

"Thank you Las Vegas!" Allison screamed, stepping up to my mic.

"See you later!" Cameron yelled, nerdy like always. I cracked up. He just glared at me. I unhooked my mic, which was covered in neon green, yellow, and orange tape. Playing at Battle of the Bands gigs was my favorite. I loved seeing people from school cheering for us, and then seeing people we didn't know.

We went backstage and Erin started screaming.

"Oh my god guys! That was the best we've ever played. EVER!" she squealed. That earned a few chuckles from some of the stage hands and other bands chilling out here. Her flats were making a slight clicking noise against the floor as she paced in front of Cameron who was sitting on the couch. Erin had an endless supply of energy, no lie. She looked cute today. It wasn't over done or anything. Her turquoise eyeshadow complimented her brown eyes really well.

Allison grabbed Erin's wrist, hoping to make her chill and sit down.

"Erin. We did good, we know that. But you need to sit and take a break. And not wake up until tomorrow morning," Alli joked, and Erin just rolled her eyes. I went over and sat on Cameron.

"What's wrong?" He gave me a hug.

"Nada. I'm just tired," I replied.

"Excuse me? I'm looking for a Julie Weston," a man in a black suit with a blood red tie said, coming up to me.

"Hi. I'm Julie," I said, standing up.

"Hello. I'm Edward Vernon. I was very impressed by your job out there tonight. Do you have any gigs coming up this summer?" I glanced at Cameron really quick to double check.

"No, we don't."

"Excellent," he said. I gave him a confused glance. Erin and Allison were glancing at each other with dumbfound looks on their faces.

"How would you like to be playing at the Vans Warped Tour 2009? I was so impressed, and the tour manager insisted that you play. You'll be playing with everyone from Alexisonfire to Escape the Fate." I let out an involuntary squeal. A few stage hands snickered, and my face turned bright red.

"Oh my god. That would be amazing. But, I think we need to check with our parents first," Cameron said from behind me. Thank god. I don't think I would've been able to say anything without getting it all jumbled.

"Great. I'll just give you my number. Call me when you make up your mind. But please let us know by thursday." He handed me his business card, and walked off. Allison jumped up and hugged me.

"I can't believe this is happening. Our dream Jules. Finally," she said, grinning. Her bracelets sliding up and down as her arms unlatched themselves from around my neck.

"This is insane," Cameron murmured fiddling with the Livestrong bracelet on my right wrist. He was right. It was insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
It moved quickly, sorry.
It's just so I can get up to other main parts.
Comment&&Subscribe<3
Erin.
Allison.
Julie.