Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

A First

*Fast forward to July 2009. LoveNeverLies is playing their first concert today*

"Oh my god guys. I can't believe this. Oh my god. I'm hyperventilating," Erin panicked, waving her hand in front of her face, fanning herself. Cameron, Allison, and I just stared at her.

"Chillax girls. And guy," Mr.Vernon said, coming up to us. "You'll do great today. Just focus on one person in the crowd. You're up after Aiden. Good luck." He left, patting us on the head.

"Dude. He fucked up my hair," Alli pouted. She started messing with her shirt.

"Oh All," I said, giving her a lazy smile. I was really comfortable. I loved my outfit. Erin on the other hand, regretted what she wore, even though it was so cute. She kept fidgeting with her laces and bow clips.

"Erin, do you want some water or something? Like some prozac?" Alli chuckled at my remark, but Erin glared.

"I'm nervous, obviously. Cameron's nervous too." I glanced at Cam. He was shaking actually.

"Cam-Cam come hereee," I drew out the word and opened my arms for a hug. He grimaced but came over.

"You know I don't like that na-" But he was cut off by a stage hand running towards us with a clipboard and walkie-talkie attached to her hip.

"LoveNeverLies?" We nodded.

"You're on. Good luck." She smiled at us and handed me my mic.

We were standing outside the curtain. Aiden was still clearing off, so we had a minute or two.

"Ready guys. This is it. We can do it. We've practiced for so long, and our dreams coming true. Let's make it count, yeah?" Cam said, trying to give us a quick pep talk. I gave everyone a hug.

"Good luck guys." I stepped out into the bright sun. I gripped my mic tightly.

"Hey Houston! How are you guys?" I screamed. People screamed right back.

"Well, we're LoveNeverLies! You guys better start dancing with us alright?" Erin added in from her mic. Cameron and I started picking out the first chords on our guitar and bass, and then Alli joined in. Erin started the beat, and I sang. People were even singing with us. We had the crowd up and dancing. It was exhilarating, that is until the 7th song and some guy grabbed my leg and pulled me off stage. I dropped my bass and mic on the stage and was pulled into the crowd. Erin kept singing her parts, and they kept playing, so I kept singing as I was being pulled across everyones heads. First experience of crowd surfing; check. I mentally scolded myself for being so lame. I belted the lyrics with everyone else. It was fun actually. Thank god it was our last song though. I had no idea how I was gonna get back on stage. The song ended and I was dropped as people stopped carrying me across.

"Oh what the fuck," I muttered, and stood up, brushing the dirt off my pants and shirt.

"Are you alright?" a voice asked. I nodded, and smiled.

"That's good. They always seem to do that at the end of a song. Believe me, it's happened to me before. My name's Craig. What's yours?" He seemed like a hyper person, but really nice.

"Hi Craig. I'm Julie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. It's okay.
I'll have more up later probably.
Alli's outfit.
Julie's outfit.
Erin's outfit.