Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

I Would Give My World To Lift You Up

Mike brushed a piece of hair out of my face and smiled, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine roughly. He pressed me up against the bus, his hands around my head. I kissed him back lightly, all the while thinking of my encounter with Max last night. I frowned and he pulled back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing hun." I pressed my lips back to his and let my tongue glide across his lower lip.

"What do you want for your birthday Julie?"

"Nothing. I hate it when people spend money on me. You know that."

"Yeah yeah," he chuckled, "but what about me? What if I want to spend money on you?"

"I don't want you to Mike." I slid out form under his arms and walked back onto our bus. "Hey Cam." Cam moved over so I could sit next to him on the couch. He put down his cell and smiled.

"What's up?"

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Your birthday's tomorrow."

"You think I don't know that?" I teased.

"Just reminding you. Please don't act all fake happy when people are giving you gifts. Try and think on the positive side." He patted my knee and stood up.

"Where're you going?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"I have a date tonight." Cam blushed and I giggled.

"Well good luck. I hope you have fun." He grinned and jumped off the bus, shutting the door quickly behind him. With Erin and Alli out shopping, Craig, Bryan, and Robert at the arcade, and Mike pestering me about my presents, I could tell it would be a long, boring night.

&!

"Juuuuulie. Julie. JULIE!" I didn't move, instead rolling over and pulling the covers up over my head. "Julie we have bacon." I sat upright and hit my head on the top of my bunk.

"Where?" I mumbled as I rubbed my head. Erin smiled and pulled me out of the bunk, throwing an outfit into my hands.

"Go get ready and then I'll tell you." She lightly pushed me towards the small bathroom.

I stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later, finally feeling awake. I grabbed a pair of aviators off the table and headed outside where Alli was waiting for me. The second I was outside hands gripped my arms and a blindfold was pulled over my face.

"Wha-" But a small laugh made me stop. "Alli?"

"Of course. Who else? I'm no rapist." She giggled again and started walking, me stumbling along beside her. "Julie?"

"Yeah All?"

"I feel like we aren't as close as we were before this whole tour began." Alli sighed and I felt a pang in my heart. I had been neglecting one of my best friends.

"I'm sorry Alli. I didn't really realize it I guess."

"It's okay. But you can do one thing to make me the happiest."

"What?"

"Be happy when we get to where we're going. Don't pout because people got you stuff. Smile genuinely because people got you stuff."

"Alright. I'll try."

"Thatta' girl." She stopped.

"Can I take this off now?"

"Yeah. Hold on, let me untie it." Allison reached around and untied the bandana wrapped tightly around my eyes. I blinked a few times and pulled my sunglasses out of my pocket.

"Where are we Alli?" The place was empty, save for a few picnic tables and a row of trees.

"Just go sit down." I rolled my eyes and sat down at the middle table. Something wrapped around my ankles and I screamed bloody murder. Allison busted out laughing and Craig emerged from under the table, clutching his stomach.

"You're so easy to trick Jule." I glared at him and wrapped him in a hug. "Happy birthday!"

"I'm finally 19. I feel old." I pouted and Craig sat down next to me. I heard a rustling in the trees and turned to see a bunch of my friends running out from behind them with huge smiles on their faces. I counted them; 15 total. I saw Erin, Cam, Robert, Bryan, Craig Owens, Bradley, Craig, Allison, Aysia, Mike, Lisa, Jason Hale, Pat McManaman, Derrick Frost, and Matt Goddard. Grinning, I greeted everyone with a hug and a smile.

Hours later the party was winding down. Everyone was 90% drunk and making idiots of themselves; it was hilarious. I saw Mike sitting by himself on the phone and i quietly made my way over to see him.

"Yeah dude I know. She's so hot. Mmm. Can't wait to get it." He laughed and I heard a muffled sound of approval coming from the other end. "Oh believe me I'll get it. I haven't seen her in 10 years! Plus her boyfriend just got caught cheating on her." He snickered and I froze, anger welling up inside me. I reached out and grabbed the phone out of his hands.

"Hi. This is Julie. Mike will definitely NOT be getting any. Don't get your hopes up for details." I slammed his phone shot and glared at Mike.

"Uhh. I can explain?" He offered weakly.

"No. Don't bother Mike, it's not even worth it." I stalked off towards Craig.

"Hey baby girl," he greeted me warmly and pulled me down onto his lap. I buried my face in his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

"Hi Craigy." Craig chuckled and ran his hands through my hair.

"Ready for presents?" he asked excitedly, pulling me back to look at me. I groaned.

"No. You didn't get me anything right?"

"Of course I did Julie! Why wouldn't I?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a package off the table. Ripping it open carefully after reading the card signed by all the Chiodos guys, I found a black Misfits tee, a new pair of zebra skinny jeans, and a Chiodos CD. I burst out laughing.

"Hey Bradley!" Bradley turned his head and staggered toward me, almost falling in his drunken state. "Conceited much?" He rolled his eyes.

"It's the special one!" he cried out excitedly.

"Thanks Brad. Tell craig, Pat, Jason, and Matt for me?" He nodded.

"I'm going back to the bus. Happy birthday Julie." Bradley kissed the top of my head and went to fetch the rest of the guys.

"Open the rest!" Craig cried, thrusting another present into my hands. I rolled my eyes and slowly opened it just to tease him. Craig reached over and ripped the paper off it for me. i pouted and he grinned. The card said it was from all of Escape the Fate. Everyone's name was on there except Max's. My heart dropped. Did he forget? I opened the box quickly for Craig's sake.

"Oh my god!" I squealed and threw my arms around Craig tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. "I can't believe you got me Manson tickets! And they're backstage!" I squealed again.

"It wasn't just me Julie."

"I know, but still! Thank you!" I grinned and continued to open the rest of my presents. Erin and Alli had gotten me some lingerie from a bunch of different stores, making me blush and Craig burst out laughing. Cam gave me a new camera, and Lisa and Aysia had given me giftcards to the mall near my house in Vegas. I yawned and rubbed at my eyes. It had been a long night. There were still a few people here, but the Chiodos guys, Lisa, Mike, Aysia, Cam, and Alli had left already, leaving Craig, Erin, Bryan, Robert, and me.

"Hey you look wiped Julie. Let's head back to the bus." Erin let me lean on her shoulder a bit as we walked back to the bus slowly. "That was fun. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah I did Eri. It was too much fun."

"I heard what happened about you and Mike," she whispered softly. I sighed.

"I'm not going to be with anyone when all they want is to get in my pants Erin."

"You're a smart girl, I knew you would see that Mike wasn't right for you." Erin pulled open the door to the bus and ushered me inside. "I'm going to go for a quick walk alright? I might stay with Bry though." She blushed and I giggled. I leaned out the door and yelled after her.

"Be careful honey! USE PROTECTION!" I screamed the last bit extra loud and she turned around to glare at me. Closing the door softly I made my way to my bunk. I peeled off my shorts and shirt, grabbing a Marilyn Manson tee that was one size too big for me, and dropped into my bunk. I rolled over closer to the wall but hit something. I shrieked and sat up, hitting my head on the top of the bunk again.

"It's just me Julie," Max's soft voice came from beside me and I frowned.

"Why are you hear?" I mumbled bluntly.

"Happy birthday Julie." He grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug, using his left hand to flick on the light in my bunk. "I got you something." He broke away and shuffled in his pockets for something. I scowled at him.

"You of all people know I don't want presents on my birthday." Max ignored me and handed me a small black box tied with a white ribbon.

"Open it," he directed. I opened the box to see a pair of silver earrings.

"Max," I protested but he cut me off.

"I saw you admiring them one day at the mall. When you went to Hot Topic I stayed behind and got them for you. Don't say you don't like them, because you know you do." He smiled faintly. "Uh, the guys will be wondering where I am by now. Will you come watch our set tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'll be side stage. Which side?" I teased.

"Whatever side you want. Goodnight Julie."

"Goodnight Max." I followed him out to the front of the bus and watched him leave, a small smile spreading across his face as he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be away on vacation until Friday, so there won't be any updates ;3
Sorry.
But I promise to work on it while I'm gone^-^

Thanks to my 12 subs, I love you guys ;D

Credit for the song goes to Santana/Escape the Fate.
Smooth by Escape the Fate.
On Punk Goes Pop vol. 2!

Julie's outfit
Julie's earrings