Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

Home of the Huskies

I bounded onto Escape the Fate's black and red tour bus, immediately running for the bunks. I heard footsteps behind me, and turned to see Max chasing me.

"I call top bunk on the right!" he screamed at me while I threw my bag onto it.

"First come first serve. Plus I'm only staying until Hartford." I pouted and he frowned and threw his bags on top of mine.

"Well I don't think that's fair," Max murmured, stepping up to me so we were only an inch away from each other. I tilted my head back and looked into his beautiful eyes. "I believe I get the top bunk on the right side of the bus," he said once again, his lips brushing against mine softly. I shook my head quickly, grinning. But I gave in when he caught my lips in his, keeping them pressed there, his tongue brushing softly against my lower lip. I broke away swiftly, leaving him looking confused.

"Nope," I popped the 'p', grabbed his bag, and threw it in the bunk under mine. I jumped up into my new bunk and looked down at Max. He frowned but dropped down into his.

"Dude can I have that bunk please?" Craig came up pouting and pulled Max out of the bunk. I cracked up.

"What?! My girlfriend throws me out of her bunk and now my best friend throws me out of my own bunk!? What kind of world do we live in?" He grabbed his bag and was about to go to the bunk directly across from me on the top but Bryan moved in swiftly, laughing at Max. "Fine. I'll just take this one."

"No that's mine. Share with Craig." Robert came in and pushed Max aside. Max growled lightly and sat down on the floor, staring up at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head vehemently, but burst out laughing again at his expression. He looked like he was lost, unsure where to go, or something along those lines.

"Aw Maxy. Don't have a place to stay?" Max glared. I extended my hand and he grabbed it and pulled me down, catching me in his arms bridal style. In one quick motion he had my stuff on the floor and he was into the bunk, blocking it from me, and leaving me on the floor confused.

"Julie wanna bunk with me?" Craig smiled and waggled his eyebrows suggestively. I smirked and hopped in with him, pulling the curtain closed around us. Craig snickered. "Follow my lead." I saw him grin once before he shifted around. "Mmm Julie. Oh yeah, that's the spot," Craig moaned loudly, barely containing his laughter. I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I let out a moan.

"Harder Craig, faster!" I screeched. The curtain was pulled back abruptly to show a red faced Max glaring daggers at Craig. We burst out laughing, along with Bryan and Rob who already had tears streaming down their faces. Max grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bunk and into his arms. I wrapped mine around his waist and rested my head against his chest, sighing happily.

"Mine," Max said simply, earning another chuckle from the rest of the boys. "You can share with me babe," he whispered into my ear seductively.

"Nah. I had fun with Craig." He frowned and I poked him in the ribs. "Kidding hun."

&!

"Alright boys we're almost there. We'll be at the venue in fifteen minutes!" The bus driver, Jim shouted. I stood up from the game of RockBand, stretching my arms above my head.

"I beat you all!" I grinned. "100% on bass. Craig you can't even get 100% singing and you're the singer." He pouted.

"You suck Jule. You can suck me anytime." I stuck my tongue out at him. Max frowned again.
"Max I won't steal her. I swear."

"I know but still." He sighed and I threw myself into his lap, staring up at him. I leaned my head up and pressed my lips to his quickly. Max pushed me up off him and when he saw confusion in my eyes, he smiled.

"Bathroom." I reached down and grabbed my Macbeth's, tying them quickly and adjusting my shirt. The bus rolled to a halt, and Jim opened the doors for us.

"Welcome to Hartford. Also the home of the Huskies." I stepped into the sun and was confronted with a familiar face. One I hadn't seen in ten years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lost a subscriber ):
Sorry, I promise the next one will come quicker!
Promise.
Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye and all that other shit.
Julie's outfit.