Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

Awkward

A cool breeze blew through the open windows in Max's bedroom. I rolled over and looked at his sleeping figure. So peaceful. He was quiet, except for the gentle snores that came and went. I smiled, remembering what he had said to me last night, right before I fell asleep. 'Goodnight, Juliet.' I sighed. I wanted to wake him and talk to him, but I couldn't bring myself to disturb him. I went back to staring out the window to keep myself from staring at his perfectness. The bed shifted, and Max was suddenly looking into my eyes.

"Morning Jule."

"Morning Maxy." He yawned and stretched. I wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't for some reason. As if he read my mind, Max leaned over, wrapping me in a hug, and gently pressing his lips to mine.

"Now that's a real good morning." He grinned, and I laughed at his childishness.

"I'm hungry. And thirsty. Really thirsty." A grin broke out on my face when I saw the look Max was giving me. I smacked him lightly on the chest, leaving my hand there. I was pulled into another embrace, but this time, our kisses were urgent. We couldn't get enough of each other. I entwined my hands in his hair, his going around my waist, pulling me closer to him, so that I was now sitting on his lap. I whimpered when his lips left mine and traveled down my neck, tracing along my collarbone. I reached for his shirt, but he pulled it off instead. I ran my hands over the skin on his chest, down over his stomach, and laughed a bit, when his tongue flicked out to my neck. Soon enough my shirt was on the floor and I was trying to get his belt off. I heard something slam into the wall, and I looked over to see Monte standing there with his mouth wide open. I quickly pulled the covers over me, leaving Max to fend for himself.

"Whoa. Sorry guys. Didn't mean to intrude but Craig wants to talk to both of you." Monte closed the door, laughing and running down the hall. He'd probably tell Robert. I heard a deep laugh coming from downstairs, and blushed. God damn it Monte. I looked over at Max. His face was bright red, and he was frowning.

"Aw what's wrong Maxy? Got a little problem there?" I grinned. He pouted and stood up stiffly, running into the bathroom. I got up, got dressed and walked downstairs.

"Hey guys." I yawned, acting as if I had just woken up. At least I'd be able to confuse Craig. Monte and Robert shared a glance and busted out laughing. I turned around and saw Max standing there, looking awkward, his face still red. I laughed too, clutching my stomach because it hurt from laughing. It was just so funny to see Max actually looking awkward. He frowned, and dropped onto the couch next to Craig, crossing his arms over his chest in defeat.

"Now that Max is finally here," Craig shot Max a fake glare, "we can get back to the bus. Going to Hartford tomorrow. It'll be nice."

"Wait. What happened to Alli, Cam, and Erin?" I panicked a bit, hoping they hadn't forgotten about me.

"Your bus left already. You can come on ours with us though. That's what Erin said you'd prefer." Monte grinned. I squealed in happiness, and hugged Monte.

"Julie. Julie I can't breathe. JULIE!" he yelled, laughing at me.

"Sorry." I made my way over to Max. "Hey bestfriend." I dropped onto his lap, earning an 'oopmh' from him.

"Go pack Max. Everyone else is ready. Even Julie," Craig muttered. Max stood up, took my hand, and dragged me upstairs to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler I guess.
Feeeeedback?<3