Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Doubts

The morning rays of sunlight dotted around the messy bedroom and landed lightly on Dana’s sunkissed skin, her bottom half of her perfect body covered with the plain white hotel sheet.

She snuggled closer to Bill and gently traced the large tattoo on his side. She brought her lips to his creamy white skin and kissed the words, making Bill sigh contently.
“We’ll never stop screaming” she murmured into his body and he felt her smile against his skin.
She bit him and he yelped, then laughed and traced her own tattoo with his finger
“What does it mean?” he murmured, entranced by the pretty swirling stars around the crescent moon.
He looked at Dana in time to see a red tinge appear on her cheeks and she squirmed in embarrassment.
“Tell me…”he prompted, squeezing her hip

“Its something my mother used to say to me when I was small. Its cheesy but I’ve never forgotten it.”
“What did she say to you?” Bill nibbled at Dana’s neck making her giggle.
“To aim for the moon…because if I missed I’d still fall among the stars…”

Bill smiled “She was right. Look who you’re with now. Germany’s biggest star!”

Dana frowned “But I’m not with Tom?”

She laughed at the horrified and insulted expression Bills face held and she shrieked as he grabbed her and pulled her close to his naked body.
“You’ll pay for that” he whispered huskily and Dana felt try to ignore the arousal that ran through her at the masculine edge his voice acquired.

Bill quickly straddled her and as he dotted kisses around her collarbone, he slid his hand lower and lower until he reached that special place making Dana moan loudly from underneath him.
“Let me hear you scream Dana…” he whispered in her ear as he played with her “Scream for me”

Faster and faster he went, waiting till she was at the edge of ecstasy before he entered her. She moaned even louder and her nails raked down Bills back as she arched her back in pleasure.
Finally, it was as if an explosion of pure thrill had happened in Danas body and her mind swam with white dots of joy . She screamed Bills name as he had requested and he moaned with her into her neck.
He collapsed on top of her and they stayed a moment wrapped together, catching their breath.

“Wow” Dana stated

Bill started to laugh and Dana joined him, their happy sounds filling the room again.

A strange sound made Dana jump in fright but Bill rummaged in the bedside locker before finding his phone

Flipping it open, he recognised the caller ID.
“What do you want Tom?”

“Hey! That’s a lovely hello for your big brother. I love you too…Dave wants us to meet him downstairs. Probably wondering where the hell you’ve been for the last five days”

“Shut up. You’re just jealous I’m getting more than you for once”

Tom laughed “You wish little brother. See you in five”

Chuckling, Bill hung up and hopped out of the bed in all his naked glory to look for some clean clothes to wear.
“Where are you going?” Dana pouted sulkily and stretched, letting the sunshine hit her lean body again and making it very hard for Bill to leave the room.

“I’ll be back in a while” he said throwing on some dark jeans and a black t-shirt. Kissing Dana, he reluctantly left his naked girlfriend and went to search for his band mates.

~PxD~

After half an hour, Dana decided to surface from the bed and get dressed. Luckily, she had dropped into her house and brought over several outfits of clothes.

She quickly threw on a black g-string and some baggy denim jeans and was looking for her black bra when the bedroom door, thinking it was Bill, she turned
“Where’s my- Georg what are you doing here?” she clamped her hands over her bare chest and glared.

Georg turned a beetroot red, all the while trying not to stare at her half naked body..
“B..Bill told me to c..come and get you! I’m sorry!”

Dana tried not to laugh as Georg struggled to retain his composure…
“Wait for me outside” she laughed as Georg scarpered from the room

She finished getting changed and stealing one of Bills bracelets, walked out from the bedroom. Georg was standing awkwardly at the arm chairs, and blushed again as he saw Dana…
“Come on” Dana grabbed his arm and got him walking.

~PxD~

Georg brought Dana down to the games room where Bill and Tom were currently in a fierce ping pong match.
Georg left Danas side immediately and almost ran over to Gustav who was watching the game with mild disinterest.

“What’s up with Hagen?” Tom asked, scoring another point and ignored Bills complaints.

Dana laughed “O he’s just embarrassed because he saw my boobies”

Georg looked away as Bill turned to him “What!”

Dana laughed “He walked in on me when I was changing…”

Tom groaned “Why did I not come and fetch you! Damn it!”

Bill glared at Tom and threw his racket at him. Tom yelped and ducked causing the racket to smash into the picture frame on the wall, which cracked and fell. The room fell silent as they looked at each other guiltily.

“Let’s go out for lunch” Dana suggested. The others agreed quickly and they all ran out of the room, Gustav last who paused to push the broken glass and picture under a chair.

~PxD~

Walking down the road, Tom talked loudly in German on the phone, causing many passer bys to stare curiously.
Dana sighed and looked at Bill, who was walking close to her side, his finger touching her waist subtly “Can’t he even try to fit in?”

Bill smiled “Nope…but why should he? We Kaulitz boys were made to stand out”

Dana looked at Bill and shook her head, Bill buried his face in her hair and wrapped an arm around her and laughed.

Dana kept walking comfortably but then stepped away suddenly, letting Bill stumble before regaining his balance. He looked at Dana, but she wasn’t looking at him, walking as if normal.

Bill looked ahead and noticed a guy walking some way ahead towards them. He didn’t say anything but as the guy got closer, he seemed to recognise Dana and smiled. He stopped to hug her and they started to talk.

Finally Dana stepped back and introduced Bill

“Bill, this is Sandy. He’s a good friend of Aarons. Sandy, this is my friend Bill”

Bill winced inwardly at the word “friend” but kept his face passive. He smiled at Sandy as he shook his hand.

Sandy smiled back “Yeah, Aaron mentioned you were hanging with some band…that’s pretty neat.”

Dana laughed…and Bill joined in with a look from Dana.
“So how’s Aaron? Still at his folks.”

Dana nodded “He’s...good.Yeah, he’s busy with…stuff up there.”

Sandy didn’t seem notice how Danas smile didn’t reach her eyes, or how her face had briefly twisted at the mention of her boyfriend. But Bill did.

They bid goodbye to Sandy and followed the sounds of Toms loud voice, to were the boys were waiting outside a diner.

“Come on, I’m starving” Gustav moaned
Dana pushed him inside, her happy mood back “You’re always hungry fat boy!”

Bill shut out the protests of “I’m not fat, I’m just broad” and couldn’t help but listen to the nagging voice inside his head.

It had been the first time he had thought of Aaron in a long time.

And it got him thinking…
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Comment!

Danas Tattoo
Dana's outfit