Contagious

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Aubree’s POV

The lights flashed and the beat of the music crashed around me, but I didn’t seem to take notice. I was too busy looking at this gorgeous creature before me. Was this even a human? No, he couldn’t be. He’s not as average and slutty looking. An angel? No, he looks the exact opposite of a saint. No white in sight. Could it be the one thing I always bargained for: Danger?

My thoughts escaped me one by one, but I didn’t notice, nor care. The music was pulling the two of us closer. So close that I could see the sweat lines on his pale, gorgeous face. We both gave each other the same, glazed over look underneath the sweat. The ecstasy finally kicked in, and we started dancing.

The music pulled us on top of each other. So much closer that if my face moved one tiny bit, my lips would lock with his. A thought then overcame us at once. He put his arm around my waist, pulling my onto him. Our eyes locked, and at the same moment, so did our fierce lips.

What a fun night this will be....
+++++++++++++++++

We had danced into the later hours of the evening, until about three in the morning. But the ecstasy was still kicking fiercely through our system, and we weren’t about to stop just because the party ended. Stupid cops. They don’t even realize we could just move the party elsewhere. To, perhaps, a motel room...

I certainly never expected Danger to pull me into the small, warm bedroom. But I loved the idea, and took the thought graciously. I was ready for this. I was ready for anything actually. After all, I was flirting with Danger. Literally.

He was in a tight lip lock with me as he pushed open the wooden door, not even breaking his concentration. He then proceeded to push me gently onto the soft mattress, continuing his butterfly kisses down my neck, and onto my collar bone. I moaned softly and smirked as he sucked on my sensitive skin, leaving an oval shaped red mark as he pulled away. I smiled wider.

“Your sweet,” I told him. He gave me a confused look. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and rolled over, so that I was on top of him. His mouth was agape as I continued, “But you don’t have to be gentle with me.” I got closer to his face, “I don’t bite,” I nipped his neck gently, “Much.”

He smirked and pulled me into a deep kiss, and began exploring my body in undiscovered places. I grinned widely at his soft touch, giggling every time he stopped for a few seconds.

Within the first five minutes, he had pulled off his black shirt, and had begun trying to figure out how to get me dress off. Stoned people are so funny when they try to have sex with you, aren’t they?

I flipped over on top of him, hovering over him in a crawling position. He smirked, as did I. I smirked wider, and unbuttoned the first two buttons of my dress slowly, exposing my black lace bra. He blushed, as I guided his hand to my chest to unbutton the rest, and sliding the material off of my skin. I smiled. He laughed.

He got on top of me and kissed my neck lightly, moving the soft kisses down lower, to my collarbone, and finally, my breast. I giggled wildly as he sucked on the sensitive skin, leaving a hickey well exposed. I smiled at him as he moved back up to my neck and struggled with the clip of my bra. I laughed. Not at him, but with him, only he was too busy to join in.

At that moment, I rolled him over, and I was on top again. I straddled his waist and lay my hands across his stomach. He stared at me with his wide gray eyes, filled with curiosity and lust. I smirked and took off my bra, exposing my breasts fully as I stretched above him. He smiled back and put both of his hands on my hips, pulling my forward on top of him, mere centimeters from his face.

I breathed on his lips, seducing him into an even more lustful state. He gently moved up in order to kiss me, flipping me onto the mattress while playing with my tongue lovingly. I moaned with joy. Who ever said lust was a sin? That just doesn’t make sense at this point.

Danger’s hands cascaded across my skin, touching everything available. He massaged my side with his warm fingers, making me lean my head back and moan again, smiling. After a few moments, I looked up, as he leaned down and lay a small kiss on the tight skin of my stomach. I giggled.

Within moments, we locked into another heated kiss, our tongues exploring the insides of each other’s mouths. We both moaned in unison, as my fingers grazed his skin. My hands took control, gliding down his side until finally meeting elastic. I smiled in the kiss as I snapped the waistband, until after a few moments, finally sliding it down his leg. He pulled away and smiled.

“Your adorable, you know that?” he told me. I smirked.

“I know,” I replied, “But not as much as you.”

And with that, I pulled him into another kiss. And after a few more moments, my black thong joined our others clothes, discarded and on the floor. My hands drifted over his body as he sucked lightly on my neck, and eventually I felt it. Something hard on long, pressing against my abdomen. I looked down, then at him and chuckled.

Danger was so good to me. He’s was so gentle, when I wanted it rough. But it was strange. I was enjoying him so much. Maybe it was because it was my first time, I don’t know. He kissed my lips lusciously, rubbing his warm hands up and down my cold thighs. I moaned at his touch, and he spread my legs slightly apart. I let him and closed my eyes and asked myself something: Is this Love?

He was in between both of my legs now, and my hands gripped at the sheets under me nervously. He smiled at me, locking his gray eyes with my hazel ones again. I was hypnotized, and fell under his spell. He entered me softly. I leaned back and moaned loudly. He began to thrust gently into me, making me moan with each push into my abdomen. Finally, I moaned what I wanted, “Harder.”

He thrust harder into me, and as enjoyable as it was, I want more. Desired it. I moaned to him, “Faster.”

He obeyed willingly and thrust faster. I kept yelling commands at this point, moaning with pleasure every step of the way. My fingernails dug into the sheet, comforter, and even the mattress as he came, as did I. We both panted as Danger rolled off of me onto the right side of the bed. He gave me a loving look.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked. I gasped mentally. Did he realize it was my first time, or is he just concerned?

“A little,” I admitted, “But baby, that was fucking amazing.”

He nodded and moved a little under the covers. I squealed as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me a little closer to him. I breathed out and relaxed for a moment, resting my head on his small shoulder and shutting my eyes, although I knew I wasn’t going to fall asleep.

My hand lay on Danger’s stomach, and as I finally felt his diaphragm slow and his fingers slightly untangled from my hair, I rolled over onto my back and thought. I thought about the flashing lights as the high wore down, and then my mind drifted to another thought. Or yet, another boy.

Danger was sweet, and hell, he truly knew how to party and make a girl happy. I’ve never smiled this much with anyone I’ve been around, and all of the other boys that usually hoarded around me pissed me off. But Danger was different. And I liked it. He made my heart flutter the first time I saw him. I don’t know if it was the drugs, or what, but he gave me a good feeling all night. Not just during sex, but when I first saw him. I blushed at the memory of him touching me, kissing me everywhere. A never ending question then came to me:

Is this love, or lust?