Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

J mix up

After walking around for the better part of an hour, I made my way over to my old house. I walked up the worn steps, using my house key to open it up. It was burning inside, seeing mom had the electricity killed. Apparently, she forgot the water, but she was in a hurry.

I walked around the house, running my fingers along everything. The beer bottles from before still lay amiss in my mother’s bedroom. Everything was how it was before. I walked into my room, smiling at the memories that came with every object.

Being a little kid with both parents was so long ago. I had been so happy, we all had been. I saw a few dolls, teddy bears, and a music box from m mom. It was too sad that life couldn’t be always happy. There always had to be a problem. Something always had to change.

I didn’t realize how much I missed this house, until I was thee. Granted most the last memories were sickening, lonely, and depressing but the others seemed eager to overwhelm the others. Even though my mother turned into something terrible near the end, she was still my role model. The before her was.

“Hey there, beautiful.” I spun around, lost in an old picture. Jack was around Jeremy’s height, maybe half an inch shorter. His black hair formed his face so well. He had on a smooth purple v-neck and denim jeans that sagged a little bit. He gave a flashing smile, walking closer.

My heart raced as he came closer. Sophie, you don’t really have anyone. You use to love him, so what’s changed? He grabbed me in an embrace, squeezing tightly. I patted his back, nervous.

“It’s so good to see you, but what are you wearing?” His eyes twinkled with laughter and I felt myself loosen up, relaxing.

“Oh I was going to change here,” I mumbled, pushing my blond locks behind my ear, looking down shyly. He chuckled, kissed my cheek, and went to wait in the living room.

I quickly threw on a black and white plaid skirt, black fishnets, and a white tank top. I threw my hair up into a bun, and added a little eyeliner. I kept telling myself, make it work. He is all you have. Mom was in therapy, Dad was busy with Rachel, Lauren was hooking up with Davy, and Jeremy… just forget him.

I walked out of the room, turning into the living room. He grabbed me by my sides, turning me around quickly, smiling.

“Well aren’t you just stunning,” he whispered into my ear, making me blush to a shade of scarlet. He spun me around until I fell onto the couch. He sat down next to me, staring into my eyes. I eventually looked away, blushing again.

I felt him move closer, which didn’t bother me too much. His hand stroked my thigh, moving in between the holes of my fishnets. He looked so good, even in the darkness surrounding us. He picked me up setting him on top of his lap. He put my hands behind his head, grasping his hair. I tried to say something, but he shushed me.
“Shh, let me do the work,” he said then kissed me roughly. I felt his hand roam up my skirt, rubbing against me softly. I found my hands grasping his hair as my eyes shut. His tongue wasn’t as smooth as Jeremy’s. It didn’t dance when we kissed, but it was a turn on. I felt something poke my thigh, and I giggled into the kiss. I felt his chuckle in my throat.

I felt him get up, carrying me. My eyes were still closed, as I breathed against his neck, the kiss stopped for a moment. I felt myself drop onto a large bed. The bed went down a little as he crawled on top of me.

I felt his hand undo my hair, letting it fall around my shoulders. He growled and began kissing again, two fingers making there way into me. I released the kiss, moaning loudly.

“Sophie, do you like that?” He asked pushing one more in, as I squeezed his ass for support. “I can do one more for you, babes.” The fourth went in and she screamed.

“Jeremy!” I screamed, as my breaths slowed down, his fingers pulling out.

“What did you just say?” Jack snapped, my eyes opening to a furious man above me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope the title makes sense now, ;DDDDD
bahahaha, oops. the cliche name mix up...... tsk.... but she was "in the moment"
i know its short, but im having lets see..... 2 more chaps, 3 if i feel like writing a summary of what happens..... no most likely 2, ;]
so a guy really has been wanting to have sex, and more,with his online gf. he gets there and when she screams a dif name, how do you think he shall react...? very mad i do believe.....