Much Better

Chapter 2

2 month later.

Joe’s point of view.

I looked in the mirror pulling out James Bond poses while Sophie was trying to tie Kevin’s bow properly. I was going to stay at Kevster for a while – just needed a change.

“Do I look like Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan?” I asked them.

“Not even close bro. Sorry” Kevin said as he complained under his breath that Sophie didn’t do the bow properly and retied the thing himself. He let out a groan when he didn’t achieve his mission on tying the bow. Such a hard thing to do – just let J-meister get into action.

“Come here and let the meister do his miracles. Like I always say bro, if you don’t have the balls to do something just don’t do it. Trying is a waste of time” I said while I did his bow perfectly. Applause everybody.

“Quit the talking Joe and let’s go” he said as he put on his jacket.

“Not even a thanks! Didn’t mum teach you anything?”

“Could you try and act your age once in a while” he said fixing his curls.

“Sorry dude but I’m still waiting for your thanks” I said as I crossed my arms.

“Gee Joe, thanks for being a dick all the time” he said. Sorry bro but wrong answer, I tried to undo his bow for revenge but I failed. He knew my weakness spot. My hair.

“No not my hair!” I exclaimed looking at the mirror.

“Could you get your asses outside !” Sophie yelled. Your wish is my command.

Kevin grabbed Cole into his arms and made his way outside.

I don’t believe you know about Cole, right? Cole Jonas is the new baby in the family, and he’s exactly 2 month 2hours and 2 minutes old. Nah, I just invented that. Cole Jonas is just gorgeous and I don’t have to hide the fact that he was just good looking as his uncle. Anyways, Sophie organized a party for the new born child and this is exactly where we’re heading.

“I hope Lacey can make it to come to the party” Sophie said attempting to give Cole the bottle. He made a serious eye contact with me and pulled out a half smile then turned his head as though the bottle was filled with poison.

“Who’s Lacey?” I asked annoyingly looking out of the window.

“She’s my best friend and don’t even think about that, I know exactly what your dirty mind is thinking” she snapped at me.

“That hurts Soph, it hurts so badly” I said traveling my hand to my heart.

“Leave Sophie alone Joe” Kevin said not moving his head an inch to face me. He was always minding the road when driving.

“Thanks for your support curly head” I boomed back at him. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he forget we’re brothers and we’re always suppose to stick with each other. I’m offended he just broke the bro-code. Bad Kevin.

“Joe would you shut up, how old are you 19 or 9?” Sophie said pulling out a mirror from her bag and began to apply the lipstick. I wonder what would happen if the car stopped immediately … would she blot her face accidentally with the lipstick . Well let’s find out then!

“Kevin stop!” I exclaimed as Kevin stopped the engine and I burst into laughter when I saw Sophie’s face with red lipstick on. Ha-ha smack my ass and call me genius.

“What?” Kevin asked.

“Sorry my bad, I thought I saw a dog crossing the street” I said casually pulling out my Iphone.

“Sure you did” Sophie muttered pulling out a wipe to clean her face. Kevin started the engine again and in no longer then 10 minutes it stopped again. Road trips are the worst and even worse with annoying people. Sophie grabbed her belongings and headed to the hotel.

“Tell me again why you’re with her, she’s annoying the shit out of me already” I said pulling Cole out of the car.

“Joe if you came back from New York just to bust in your butt in everything I do just go back. I’m with her because I love her and you have to get over it sooner or later” he said taking Cole from my hands and leaving me there like an idiot. I followed his lead and entered into the house.

“Where’s my little baby pie” my mother said grabbing Cole into her arms. Baby Pie? Way to go mum … keep the good work coming.

“Hey mom, how’s it going?”

“Fine dear. Just try not to embarrass your brother tonight okay?” she said patting her hands on my shoulder. What did I do now? I always said it … the middle brother takes all the bad shit. Not fair.

“I’ll be a good boy like always.” I said pulling out my famous puppy look as she left with Sophie. “Yo bro, what we’re going to do all night?” I asked seeing people chattering and laughing. I wonder what did they laugh about? I’m not seeing any mirrors in front of them. Weird.

“Just stand by the bar and smile to everyone. It will be over soon” he said as he smiled to an old woman to show me. Yeah and we’re going to seem like two idiots … sorry bro not going to happen.

“Let’s play a game Kevster. Okay I’m gonna begin, you ready?” I asked and Kevin nodded annoyingly. “I spy with my little eyes something that begins with a P” I said.

“People” he said casually as I dropped my mouth.

“How did you know that? Holy shit my brother is a mind reader” I exclaimed. Maybe I exaggerated but come on to guess the word after 1 shot is incredible. Proud of you man.

“Joe my adorable brother, people are the only things standing in the whole bloody room” he yelled in my face. No need to get angry Kevin, I’m feeling such an earthworm right now.

“My turn. I spy with my little eyes something that begins with a … um let me think” he said.

I caught a sight of Sophie talking to a brown headed girl with the perfect smile ever. “Who’s the girl talking to Sophie?” I asked cutting Kevin off. He turned facing me with a raised eyebrow. “What?! Just tell me who she is?” I asked defensively.

“She’s Sophie’s best friend. Her name’s Lacey” he said still unsure of what I was thinking. She gave Sophie a hug and made her way outside.

“Be right back bro, duty calls” I said. I followed her and when she stopped right next to the pool, I stood behind her. “Did my heart love 'til now? Foreswear its sight--for I never saw true beauty 'til this night” I whispered into her ear and she turned her head round. Thanks Shakespeare you always knew how to help a friend in need.

“Do you always use Shakespeare quotes to hit on a girl” she said with a laugh.

“Well yeah he’s a good friend of mine. Actually he lives in my room” I said as she nodded.

“Oh really. Impressive!”

“Joe Jonas.” I said pulling my hand out to shake her hand but she didn’t move. She turned around and gave me her back. Not such a bad idea cutie – you’re bringing sexy back. She was trying to act not interested but I knew she wanted to rock my world so hard.

“Look, I’ve never had somebody staring at my ass for more than five minute, at least I don’t think so. So, could you just move?” she commented. Sorry chick but I could do this all night.

“Oh really, let’s beat the record then huh?” I asked.

“I’m going to pull out my pepper spray soon” she said. Don’t mention pepper spray, I had a really bad memory of that thing. I’m have a phobia called pepsprayphobia.

“Let me figure you out. Um, you’re definitely a teaser! You’re acting like a bitch now but you’re going to be so in love with me in a month” I said casually as she let out a giggle. Continue to giggle babe, Joey likey. I felt someone hitting me in the back and accidently spilled my drink all over her dress.

“Fuck you! I just bought it” she exclaimed.

“Gee as if it was my fault.” Another prove that the middle brother takes all the bad shit. I’m feeling sorry for my own soul. “It was an accident!” I boomed back

“What’s happening Joe?” Sophie asked.

“Nothing” I muttered and went back inside. This is what you get by trying to be nice to someone.

“Joe!” I heard Kevin yelling but I continued walking. “Stop there and listen to me”

“Kev stop acting like you’re my father okay? What you’re going to do now? kick my butt and give me a punishment” I mocked him.

“Look, we’re letting you stay with us for a while but if you continue with this attitude I’m afraid it won’t last” he said. Fuck me side ways bro … don’t need your charity. I’m Joe Jonas for crying out loud. “Now go and tell Lacey that you’re sorry” he continued. Is this guy serious? Am I 4 or something? … I’m going to talk my mum to take him for a check up. Maybe it’s not a good idea, she would say that I’m the one in need.

“I’m not saying sorry for something I did not do. I have something called pride”

“Grow up Joe, you’re so afraid to take things seriously” he yelled pointing his fingers and with that he left. Everybody hide, the wicked witch is on it’s way.

“Joe, you’re gonna pay for what you did!” Sophie said.

“Whatever. Look it wasn’t my fault, some crazy guy pushed me” I said honestly.

“Yeah right. As long as I’ve known you it’s always the same story. You do things and then don’t admit.” She said.

“If you say so” I muttered and made my way near Kevster. At least he had done his thing already [yelling], he’ll forget about everything in a minute. We’re brothers and family hate is just a piece of cake.

After the whole wannabe party thing, we went back at home and I made my way to the guest room. I undressed in a fury. The unpleasant squiffy feeling I had developed at the party was back and with Kevin’s loud snoring wasn’t going to get better. I lazily climbed on to the bed and placed the pillow onto my head trying to block the snoring. I believe that even Mrs. Harris the neighbor could hear him, even if she had taken off her hearing aids. Good snoring night Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter.

Please, please, please leave comments.

5 commenst for a new chapter ... Comments = Love <3