Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 11

Kai's POV

When she wouldn't pick up when I called for the fifth time I started to get worried. I went over to the girls house to see if she was alright. Rain answered the door and told me that she went for a walk about an hour ago. I thanked her then started running as the door closed, I needed to find her. What if something had happened to her? Just then it started to rain heavily. I really hope she's okay..

Fall's POV

Rain started to fall. I closed my eyes and just ran for it. I don't know what had happened, but something had made the man in the alley lose focus and his grip on my arm loosened. So I ran for it, and now I heard him running after me. I had no idea where I ran, just that I needed to get away from him, my life depended on it. I ran until I could run no more, and then I collapsed on a bench. The last time I remembered thinking was that I was going to die, and the last time I heard were footsteps running on the gravel, coming closer and closer.

His POV

I found her passed out on a bench. I lifted her up and took her to my place. I removed her wet clothes and put her in some warm, dry clothes. I sighed as I looked at her, she was so beautiful. I bent down and kissed her lips. She stirred and opened her eyes. She screamed at first, but when she saw that it was me she calmed down. He clung to my neck, crying.

"I-I'm so glad it was you, I thought I was going to die.." she sobbed and I hugged her back.

"It's okay, no one will hurt you.. You're safe now.." I whispered and dried her tears.

"Wha-what happened?" she asked and looked down at her hands.

"I saw you running for your life and I followed you. You collapsed on a bench and I took you here.." I said and smiled.

"Oh.. Well, I need to get home and.."

"Please, stay.. I mean, it's raining like hell outside and.." Just then thunder drowned my words, and I heard her whimper. "Not a fan of thunder and lightning, huh?"

"No, not really.." she mumbled. "I hate thunderstorms..." Just then another loud rumble from the sky and she grabbed a hold of my arm, whimpering like a little baby.

"Aww, don't worry, I'll keep you safe." I said and held her in a tight embrace.

"Thanks.." she mumbled, drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy now, Ruki? XD