Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 12

Fall's POV

I woke up by the sun hitting my eyes. I was in a bed, but not my bed. I looked around and saw Kai's sleeping body next to me. Then I remembered everything from the night before. I gasped and then mentally slapped myself as Kai stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"Ohayo, Fall-Chan.." he said happily.

"Morning.." I mumbled, blushing.

"What's wrong, Fall?" he asked and I stood up and walked to the window, looking out.

"I.. I should get home.." I mumbled and left the room, grabbed my things then left. I started running and what felt like seconds later I was at the apartment. I walked in, went into my room, slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Fall-Chan?" I heard Rukis voice.

"I need to be alone, Ruki, please go away.." I said and heardAoiRain's voice telling Ruki that it was better if I was left alone.

"Just say tell us if you get hungry, okay?" Rain told me then silence. I broke down crying and laid down on my bed, head first into the pillow.

I don't know how long I laid there, crying, but after a while it was getting dark. There was a knock on my door.

"Fall.. Let us in, we need to talk.." I heard Kai say.

"'We'?" I asked, drying my tears.

"Yeah, you, me and Kai.." Reita said and I slowly walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened it slightly and looked at them.

"You're not gonna fight are you?" I asked and they shook their heads. I let them in then laid down on my bed again. "What do you want?"

"We want to say that we're sorry.." Reita said.

"Yeah, we were acting like complete asses and.." Kai started but I cut him off.

"It's okay, I forgive you.." I said with a smile. I yawned and looked at the clock. It was getting late, no wonder I was tired.

"Well, we should.. Leave, and let you sleep.." Kai said and they left. I rolled my eyes, then went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahah.. There ya go, Ruki-Chan! XD