Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 9

Fall's POV

I had just lit my cigarette when I heard what sounded like fighting. I walked towards the sound and saw Reita and Kai in a fullblown fistfight.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled and they stopped, looking up at me. Kai's nose was bleeding and he was so getting a black eye and Reita's lip was busted. Both of them had cuts and scratched everywhere.

"F-Fall.." Kai stuttered out after a while.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked them again. "Why are you fighting, for fucks sake?!"

"We.. We were.." Reita stuttered out, embarresed.

"You idiots.. We need to get you guys fixed up.. Come on, get in the car!" I growled and they obeyed. I started the car, seeing as Reita had still had the keyes to the car. I drove back to our place, then calledAoiRain to tell her that I was at home with Kai and Reita and that they shouldn't worry. I then forced the guys into separate rooms to avoid more fighting. Besides, I didn't want them to destroy anything. I walked into the bathroom and got the first aid kit and walked intoRukiStorm's bedroom where Kais was. As I treated his wounds I tired to figure out what the hell they were fighting about, but I came up blank. "What were you fighting about, Kai?" I asked softly, the anger from before had washed away.

"It's hard to explain.." he mumbled.

"Try." I simply said and then I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock and he pulled away.

"You.. We were fighting about you.." he whispered.

"Well, I think you should be okay now.." I said and packed up, took the first aid kit and walked into my room where Reita was. I put down the first aid kit and opened it. I was just about to start taking care of his wounds when he pressed his lips on mine. I could taste the blood from his lips and then he pulled away. I groaned mentally and then started to fix him up. "You know, what you and Kai did was idiotic.."

"He started it.." he mummbled.

"I don't care who started it, you were both fighting. Now, I need you to remove the nose strap.." He shook his head, and I glared at him. He removed the nose strap and I noticed that he had more cuts than I thought. I groaned and then fixed him up. When I was done with that I left him and went to sit in the livingroom, thinking about what I should do with the boys upstairs. Just thenAoiRain,RukiStorm, Uruha, Ruki and Aoi entered.

"Where's Reita and Kai?" Ruki asked.

"Kai is in Storms bedroom and Reita is in mine." I said and sighed.

"What happened?" Aoi asked.

"I found the two of them fighting on the parkinglot.. I've taken care of their injuries the best I could, there were no bigger injuries, just some cuts and bruises.." I said and bit my tongue so I wouldn't start to cry. Aoi, Ruki and Uruha hurried upstairs to go check on the guy while the girls sat down on either side of me. "You know what they were fighting about?" I asked them, close to tears.

"No.. What?"

"Me.. They were fucking fighting over me!" I said and let the tears fall freely. Both girls hugged me tightly and I shook my head. Just then Ruki Aoi and Uruha came back downstairs.

"Fall-Chan, are you okay?" Ruki asked and I nodded.

"Yeah.. It's hard to explain.." I mumbled and smiled at him, drying my tears. The thing was that I loked both Kai and Reita, they were nice, friendly and total sweethearts. Not to mention that I had a lot in common with both of them.

"Well, I belive that it's going to be okay, you'll sort it out somehow.." Aoi said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and nodded. It was just so frustrating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee.. Finally some action XD