Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 8

Once we got to the mall Rain ran over to Storm smiling, then they ran into the mall with Uruha, Ruki and Aoi hot on their heels.

"Why aren't you running after your friends?" I asked Fall.

"Don't feel like it, I'd rather just walk with you guys.." she said with that stunning smile of hers.

"We like you too, Fall-Chan!" Kai said with a smile.

"Aww, that's so sweet, Kai-kun!" she said and hugged him. I felt a pang of jealousy and I had to really hold it in not to punch Kai. Then she hugged me too and it all disappeared. I took a deep breath and felt calm.

When we entered the mall we saw Storm and Uruha looking at underwear, Aoi was keeping an eye in then and Ruki and Rain were looking at clothes. Fall smiled at us and then walked up to Rain. Me and Kai followed her.

"Come on, at least try it on!" Rain whined, holding up a top in front of Fall.

"No, it's.. It's not me.." Fall said and sighed.

"Come on, please?" Rain begged. Fall sighed, took the top and marched to the dressing rooms. When she got back out she had a tight, low cut black top on. I stared at her.

"Oh my god, you have to buy that top!" Rain and Storm said in unison.

"I.. I don't have the money.." Fall said.

"I can pay for it." me and Kai said in unison. I looked over at him and he glared at me.

"Thanks, but.. Don't I look fat in it?"

"No, not at all, you look absolutely beautiful.." I said and smiled at her. I saw her blush, then sigh in defeat.

"Okay then.." she said and walked back into the dressing room. She quickly changed back and handed the top back to Rain.

After a while walking around the different stores I went out to the parking lot to get some fresh air.

"How dare you fucking flirting with her?!" I heard Kai's voice behind me. I turned around and all of a sudden his fist made contact with my face. I tried hitting him back and got a few good blows.
♠ ♠ ♠
heeheehee, cliffhanger ^w^
Ruki not mad is she?
The next chapter is gonna be fun, I tell you that much ^w^