Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Time is never a good friend

Image

“Don’t worry, love. I just got a text message from your darling sister. Yes, she said she would come and trade herself in for your life. Too bad I have no intentions of doing that. Do you know what I do intend on doing? I intend to rape her as hard as possible, and then do more pain then you can even imagine. I think making a few holes in her body bigger would be fun, and maybe making her blind and deaf would be excellent. Only half though, so she can see me murder her and she can hear her own screams. Better, calm myself down, getting too excited.

“You asshole. Burn in hell. Don’t you dare touch her. Destin please don’t come!” Lu screamed, withering in pain as the poison made it more noticeable. She was losing so much blood that her strength was slipping away. He tortured her with whips, gashes, poison, and more for another twenty minutes. He stepped over the blood, grabbing the camera, zooming in on her pale, dieing face. She coughed up blood.

“Say your last words deary. I would use them wisely because you only have about thirty seconds left,” he said as his eyes gleamed with joy. She looked at the camera thoughtfully, letting some more blood spill onto her chin.

“I love you Destin. I love you Lewis. I love you Jason. I love you Brandon. Destin please stay with Jason, for me. Jason take care of her for me, I know you can. Brandon, I hope you find that girl of yours. Lewis,” she choked out crying. “Lewis, I wish I had more time with you. Time to get married, have babies, and grow old together. I love you…”

Her eyes lost her twinkle, her body lost any movement, her lips stayed open and blood clung to them like rain did to a rose petal. The last thing she saw were her dead family around her, and Lewis’s face hovering over her own.

The man let the video roll as he smiled. He had twenty minutes to clean up and prepare before the last one arrived. It filmed him moping up the blood, washing his tools, and dragging Lunaire into a closet door across from the television. He grabbed the camera and whispered two words.

“Turn around.”

He cut the film, and let it play on the television on repeat. He quickly hid underneath the staircase, in the shadows he so was accustomed with. The way his palms tingled and his heart raced. Finally, he would have his revenge.

* * *

Destin had ran faster then ever before. The only thoughts wee the address now. As she finally passed houses, she watched the addresses fly past the one she really had in mind. She was afraid for Lu and even herself. Deep down she knew he wouldn’t trade them. He wanted them both. What could she do though? Sit and let her sister, her best friend die? No, she had to come. She was so lost in thought she almost missed the pale gray house.

She stopped in front of it, rooted to the spot. She took a few deep breaths then walked forward. As she reached the door, her hands shook with fear she couldn’t control. You can still run, she told herself. She had always run away from her fear. She was never as strong as Lunaire. Today would be different. Too much had happened to just leave. She dropped the knife she had been gripping tightly, and used both hands for the doorknob.

Her hands tightened on the doorknob, and she slowly pushed it open. It was an ordinary house, but hardly furnished. She took quite cautious steps in, her eyes darting from her left to her right. She heard screams emitting from a door to her right. It was barely open, but it was now thrown open as she hurtled down the stairs. When she reached the bottom she slowly walked in front of the television, mouth agape.

She fell to her knees, as she watched a video of her own sister being tortured.

* * *

“We have to go guys,” Alex said, picking up the sobbing Jason. He felt for Jason, because he had special feelings for Destin. Feelings he did not want to admit. His band members helped him get Jason under control. Lewis was just unresponsive, and bill had only kept staring down at his empty sheath for the knife Destin had taken.

Eventually Jason was composed, and they set off at breakneck pace. Alex let the others stay ahead of me, as he let his thoughts settle. Why had this possibly happened? He had unconsciously been slowing down, and growled when eh saw how far behind he was feeling. He looked up real quick to check his distance, as he caught up, and then he tripped.

“Shit,” he grumbled, rubbing his scraped palms onto his jeans. He was about to get up, when he saw a phone on the side of the road. He knew that phone. He once held that phone hostage. It was Destin’s. They had all tried calling her several times, but never an answer. He crawled over, picking it up cautiously. When he opened it he dismissed all the missed calls, and then a text popped up.

He almost threw the phone away once he saw the picture. He looked up and saw the guys finally stop, and look around for him. He quickly read the text message and got up running over to them, waving her phone.

“What the fuck dude. We have to go find them both and your texting? We get service and you use it to text people!” Jack yelled at Alex, as he came closer.

“No, that’s Destin’s phone. How do you have that?” Jason asked as Alex tossed it to him. He looked at the text message in horror, and growled. Lewis looked over his shoulder and finally tears escaped. Bill whispered a few words to him, and he straightened up. He handled his emotions much better then Jason did at the moment.

“Good thing is we have his address. So lets get going,” Rian said as him and Zack ran off. The rest followed deadly quiet. Jason kept shaking his head as he safely put her phone in his pocket. They all knew how much trouble the girls were in, and none wanted to speak those deadly words.

How come none of them thought to call the police? They did not know. They were too worried about the people they needed to save. Would they save them in time? Was it already to late? What would happen if so? Why the hell was this happening anyways?
♠ ♠ ♠
So second update tonight. i'm thinking one more, kinda long. Yes I'm going to end the story with no epilouge. Make up your own, ;] Bum Bum..... so Lu is dead, and Brandon, and that other guy.... I still forget his name... i dunno. how many more can die? I am an evil author so we shall see...... ;]
comment?