Traitorous Commitment

Chapter Eight - Zacky's POV

Zacky’s POV

“Zacky? Hey are you ok?” stopping abruptly as a hand flashed in front of me I glanced over to Val who was perched happily on Matt’s shoulders, shrugging my shoulders she frowned “Matt put me down..please” as Matt stopped she hopped down and resumed walking keeping her pace with mine as Matt walked ahead “you know you can talk to me Zachary”. Suppressing a groan as she used my full name I looked at her again “I feel like I can I just have a lot on my mind at the moment and its just confusing me that’s all” giving her a small smile she looked unconvinced. Stuffing my hands in pocket I walked into something solid stumbling back I saw Matt stood still on the spot unmoving allow my gaze to wander I noticed Val had a confused look on her face before she looked in the direction Matt was looking. Giving in to curiosity I looked in the same direction, spotting a small grey wolf staring at a woman and child, my jaw dropped what was Johnny playing at? Hearing a loud howl from another direction I saw the woman disappear from view, Johnny heading in the other direction towards the sound. Feeling the sudden change in atmosphere I looked at Matt his expression unreadable as his sights followed the direction Johnny was heading. Watching his muscles tense he started running following Johnny quietly as he hit the road his form changed the large wolf now taking his place as he slowed his pace he looked back and forth between me and Val growling and walking in the direction Johnny had disappeared. Finally getting the hint I nudged Val gently and nodded my head in Matt’s direction and started heading towards him, changing my form I flinched as my back cracked causing my eyes to water. Hearing a small whimper from Val I turned my head and whined in response approaching the white wolf next to me Matt bounded over and snapped in my face, making me back away quickly tail between legs.

Padding along the pavement quietly behind Matt and Val my nose rubbed against the floor as I followed Johnny’s scent the scent was getting stronger, pausing I back tracked slightly sniffing the ground again I growled loudly gaining Matt’s attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short i really need some inspiration xD