Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

Start Of Something New

I knew that i was lost, hell, I was lost before I ended up in some dark woods in Washington state in a town that was named after a eating utinsel, spoon? no that isn't it, maybe it was knife? no, forks that was the name of the town. I was a runaway, my dad and stepmom's constant fighting about me has driven me out of the house, they had caught me with my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, in my room making out. I couldn't help it ever since I turned 13, four years ago, I had been looking for love with boys and sometimes even girls, I just loved love. My name is Zeek, and now i am a runaway. I couldn't run anymore, I sat down on a rock in the middle of a clearing, a medow I guess it would be called. It was beautiful, the full moon was shining through the trees. I heard some rustling in the trees behind me, I turned quickly to look but it was nothing, I turned around to see two girls and three guys standing in front of me.

"Fuck you scared me" I said as they looked at me with smiles on all their faces, but these smiles were hungry in a way.

"We are sorry about that" said the blonde headed girl with a smile.

"It's ok, are you runaways too?" I asked, they all laughed.

"No, we have a house, we just came looking for some prey, we are hunters" said the very built guy, he looked like a bodybuilder or maybe a wrestler.

"Like for a deer?" I asked, they all smiled at me.

"No, for humans" said the pixie looking girl, I was scared now, I was about to get up when they were quickly by myside. The two not as built boys held my arms, while the two girls held my feet.

"Please don;'t do this" I said, knowing I was about to die, these lunatics were about to kill me.

"Calm him down" said the bodybuilder, I didn't know what happened but I felt calm, like everything was going to be ok, they must have noticed.

"Good, Jasper" said the built guy with a smile, "Alice, what do you see in this boys future?"

"I see, " said the pixie looking girl, "absolutely nothing"

"I see dinner in ours" said the other boy holding my arms, the bodybuilder laughed as he got closer to me, he took his hands and ripped off the tshirt i was wearing and ran his finger down my chest, pain followed, I looked down to see that he had cut my chest, but I was still calm, I knew this feeling wasn't right. The bodybuilder boy licked the blood slowly, it was erotic in so many ways.

"How does he taste, Emmett?" asked the blonde headed girl.

"Like love" said Emmett with a smile but then some big crashed into him and knocked him to the ground, I heard the others growl as more big dogs, well maybe wolves, came soon the calmness that had washed over me dissapeared, I tried to get up and to run, but fear had paralyzed me, I don't know what happened next because the fear and darkness took over and I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this story, I wanted to do a twilight story but with a HUGE twist, please review and tell me what you think