Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

Aftermath

I woke up, thank God, but I felt different, I felt hungry. I looked around, I was in Jacob's bed. I looked around more to see Jacob sitting on the floor beside the bed asleep, I watched as the door opened Emmett entered with a clear cup filled with a red liquid in it. He looked down at me and smiled, he placed the straw to my lips. I began to drink the liquid, it was warm and a little salty, I knew what it was just by the taste, it was blood and I liked it.

"What happened?" I asked my throat hoarse.

"Jasper almost killed you, like we figured he would. So I did what Jacob asked me to, I turned you.

"You turned me?" I asked, I looked down at my skin it was pale and hard as marble.

"Yes, that's what Jacob asked me to do. We wanted you to live, how do you feel? asked Emmett.

" I feel amazing, like better then awesome" I said which was true I felt awesome.

"You have been out for five days, well you came to but we had to knock you back out"

"Why?"

"Because newborns are always very angry and don't think well, you lashed out on us and scratched Jacob but he is ok now. He hasn't left your side, neither have I." Emmett said, I smiled and then remembered the Cullens.

"What happned to your family?" I asked curiously, Emmett looked angry.

"They fucking ran off, when I turned you and they saw you. they ran off, seems newborns scare them too, but they will be back one day and with more and we will have to fight" said Emmett, I knew he was right, i sighed and then I looked at Emmett straight in the eyes, that's when I knew which one I loved.

"Emmett, can I talk to Jacob in private for a minute" I asked, Emmett nodded.

"Sure, I need to go to Sam's to discuss something, I will be back in an hour" said Emmett, I nodded as he walked out the door. I got out of the bed and knelt on the ground and shook Jacob awake, he looked at me and smiled.

"You're up" said Jacob with a smile.

"And a vampire" I said trying to grasp that concept.

"That you are, I hope you're not mad at me. I couldn't lose you" said Jacob as I kissed his lips gently, "what's that for?"

"I pick you, Jacob" I said with a smile.

"Really?" asked Jacob with a smile.

"Yes, looking at Emmett, I didn't feel it like when I look at you. I feel that I want you to be with me forever, which actually means forever now" I said, Jacob smiled.

"As long as I keep phasing, I will stay young forever too" said Jacob, I kissed him gently again.

"Well then keep phasing" I said with a smile.

"Forever and ever" said Jacob as he pulled me into him for a hug, it felt good to be in Jacob's arms, it was weird he felt even hotter now. I guess it was from me being dead and cold, I pulled away, i could feel that someone was coming to the house or someone was coming, I could smell them, they smelled nasty.

"Eww, someone's coming and they stink" I said wrinkling my nose as a knock sounded on the door, I heard Billy say the name Seth, the stinch got more smelly as I felt Seth coming closer, "Don't tell Seth, but he really stinks"

"No he doesn't, vampires hate the smell of wolves, you will get use to it" said Jacob as Seth entered the room.

"What's up guys?" asked Seth, he looked at me as he was almost frightened.

"Seth, don't be scared of me" I said, he looked embarassed.

"Sorry, I just remembered how you were when Emmett turned you, like a lion that was being held against his will when there was a gazelle waiting to be eaten" said Seth, that analogy made me smile.

"I wont kill you, you smell to bad to get close to" I said, he smiled and then frowned.

"I will take that as a compliment" said Seth.

"It is, Seth. What's going on?" asked Jacob curiously, he pulled me close to him, it felt good, I wondered why Jacob didn't stink to me.

"Not much, it's quite around here since the Cullen's left, in Forks people are actually just happy, I don't think they know why but they are. It's just awesome" said Seth, he was a happy boy, it was cool to see him happy, there was also something else about him but I couldn't figure it out.

"So here we are, free of the Cullen's, we can actually live semi-normal lives now" I said.

"Yep, as normal as two wolves and a vampire can" said Jacob he kissed my forehead gently.

I was happy, more happy then I have ever been before and hungry I wanted some blood. Jacob promised to go get me animlas and teach me how to hunt, and so did Emmett, this was going to be my life now a new vampire in love with a wolf, some how i knew it was going to be ok but I knew that the Cullens would come back and we would be ready. Somehow I knew that I was going to get stronger than I had ever imagined, and somehow I knew Jacob was the one for me.

:
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL LATER ON!!!