Sequel: We're together now...

I Never Would've Thought..

Chapter last-and-fin-and-oh-epilogue-

A WEEK LATER.
Mikey's POV

Me and Bob were sitting on the couch at home, me in his lap, eating a bowl of Cheerios and watching cartoons, occasionally feeding him a spoonful. I swallowed my crunched up cereal and kissed him on the lips.

"Mm... You taste of Cheerios," Bob smiled and stroked my cheek. I leaned into his hand and kissed his tender palm in response.

"Bob?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Bob smiled, and it was like the sun itself had risen in his eyes and lips, because I saw a glow of amber love and ruby warmth in his two blue orbs.

"And I love you Mikey."

FIN.

-Epilogue-

Bob's POV

I walked into the living room, balancing a huge box of books I bought at a convention in my arms, and Frank was there jumping around a skateboard, huffing and puffing, face knitted in concentration

"What are you doing, Frank?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"Tryin' *huff* to do stunts," he puffed back.

"You know, you're supposed to BE on the board," I replied drolly, rolling my eyes, laughing inside.

"What...?" Frank looked at the board confusedly, then at the manual in his hand. "OH!!! They just don't draw these stupid people hopping properly," he complained, then turned the book upside down and squinted at it, like that could help. I just laughed and made my way to the shelves to stack the books. But suddenly, Frank tripped over his own feet, always clumsy, and crashed into me. That resulted in me flinging the books through the air and they landed all over the place, including my head.

"Oh fuck!" Frank cursed loudly. I just sat up and rubbed my head, a little dazed. Suddenly, Mikey ran into the room.

"What happened here??" He asked worriedly. His eyes travelled to Frank, then on the skateboard, then landed on me and all the books surrounding me. "Ah... Don't answer that, I see already," he laughed softly and bent down to peer at me with Frank. On seeing them studying me like that, I decided to fuck around a little.

"Huh...? Who are you? Where am I?" I put on my best confused expression and stared vacantly at them.

"Oh. My. God." Frank and Mikey said together, eyes equally wide. Frank's mouth fell open and he began jabbering stuff like "I didn't mean to!" and "Holy mother of fuck goodness!" Mikey just walked over to the couch and put his head in his hands, muttering inaudibly.

"HAHA GOTCHA!!!" I yelled childishly and ran over to the sofa, catapulting myself onto Mikey's lap. There was a moment of silence, and Frank and Mikey stared dumbly at me, then...

"ARGH!!!" Frank yelled, rushing for me, and Mikey started whacking me on the head with a throw cushion, and there was a whole caboodle on the couch right there. Just then, Gerard entered.

"Hey, what's going on? Did I miss something?" He asked, looking very confused and worried at the same time, forming quite a comical expression. Me, Frank and Mikey stopped laughing, looked at his face, then burst into a fresh bout of laughter. The kind of laughter when a gasp led to another gasp if we were losing steam, then someone would roar and it would start all over again, and I never wanted it to end.

Author's note.---But now it ends. DX How sad. I love you all, all the readers who have been here reading and supporting my story, and I love this story, and will forever.
Signing off,
<33333