Gerard's Way Of Love

"Oh My Gerard Way!"

Lacey's POV

“Oh-My-GERARD WAY!” my friend, Leslie screamed in my ear.

“What now?” I asked. Yesterday it had been ‘Gerard Way eating ice cream’.

“Lacey, don’t be a pile of dog poo. Go to the website.”

I rolled my eyes and typed the URL. The first blog was by Gerard Way. “Gerard’s Way of Love” said the title.

All of you must have found out about the nasty divorce. Well, I say this with a broken heart. “I’m broken hearted”. Music just doesn’t come out the way it used to.
So, I have decided to find new love, the 21st century way. I am hosting my own show on VH1 called “Gerard’s Way of Love”. Hopefully this will be a good break for me.
Rules are: Must be 25 or older. I don’t want to make the cover of Pedophile Weekly.
Must be a woman. Despite fan’s beliefs, I am not gay.
Must respect children. I have custody of Bandit on weekends and one month every summer.
That’s all I think… There’s a link below with additional information and a sign up sheet.
Have fun! Xoxo g


“Click on the link!” Leslie screamed.

“Why? Both you and I are not old enough…”

“But you certainly look old enough! Babe, you look thirty, and your only fifteen.”

I blushed, “Yeah, so?”

“Enter, Lace. You might make it!”

“Fine… but I won’t get my hopes up.”

She squealed, “You won't regret this!”

She hung up the phone.

So I was stuck into this. Great. I clicked on the link and typed all my information. Name, birth date(Changed to 1979 so I could get in), email, etc. When it came to photo submission, I hesitated. Maybe they could see straight through my façade. Maybe they could see that I was a pathetic teenager, and not the adult I was trying to pull off… I had to do it. Taking chances in life was something I was taught to do.

I sent in the form. Now all I had to do I wait.

-A month and a half later-

Gerard’s POV

“Gerard, choose who you want to be on the show already,” Mikey groaned.

“I will, I will,” I ran my fingers through my hair. This was going to be harder than I thought.

I had narrowed it down to thirty girls, and I still hadn’t made a choice. VH1 wanted the contestants by tomorrow afternoon. There was no way I could finish this.

“Help me..,” I groaned.

Mikey sighed, “Well…She’s pretty.”

He pointed at a girl, about thirty, with long honey colored hair. Lacey Bauer, said the caption below the picture. He was right, she was pretty.

“Fine. That’s on final contestant. Fourteen more to go…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the other chapter I promised!
Muah!