Gerard's Way Of Love

The Naming.

Lacey’s POV

I stood there, in front of the house that I would be staying in for the next couple of months or so. Next to me were the other fourteen older women that had been chosen by Gerard himself. I was severely intimidated.

Trying to calm my nerves, I brought back the memory of getting accepted to the show.

The phone rang, and when I answered, there was a high pitched scream.

“Lacey! You made it! You’re in! Check the band website!” Leslie was excited.

“Okay, okay. Calm down.”

I typed in the URL and read Gerard’s latest blog.


Hello internet world.

I got the results, and I would like to post the names on here, so that those ladies that never check their email, and check the website every day, could see that they made it.

Now, don’t get pissed at me if I didn’t choose you. It was very difficult to choose but the women that I choose seemed to be the most… dateable.

Here are the names. Remember, don’t digitally kill me on Twitter if you don’t make it.

Angela Strokes

Keely Simmons

Jessica Gregory

Lacey Bauer

I didn’t read on from there. He believed my lie. I was now officially on the show.

“Uh, Les? I’ll call you… later…” I said, and hung up


Now, I was here, waiting for Gerard to come out and do whatever’s supposed to be done.

The door opened, and the women, including me, straitened their postures.

But instead of Gerard, it was Mikey, his younger brother.

“Hello to all of you,” he said, “You are now about to enter the house, where Gerard is waiting to hear your introductions and give you nicknames. But right now, I am here to say something. Gerard is very fragile right now. The divorce with… her was very nasty. I don’t want any of you to hurt him. If you do, it will be his choice to get rid of you. Good luck, and have fun. You may now enter the house.”

There was a rush as we all tried to cram into the one little door to see Gerard, sitting down, with the rest of his band. My stomach flipped. If Gerard couldn’t see that I was young, maybe the other’s could.

“Hello. As you might know, I’m Gerard Way, and this is Gerard’s Way of Love. Here you will compete with each other for my love. The fact that you stay or you don’t is entirely up to you and you’re behavior. That being said, let’s start the naming."

The first girl, eager and excited looking. Her hair was short, platinum blonde hair with pink steaks. Massive boobs, which she flaunted with a tight, spaghetti strapped shirt.

“Tell me about yourself,” Gerard prompted.

“Well, my name is Yvette, and I live in New York…” he voice was soft, but there was a hint of spoiled mixed in.

“Java,” Frank said.

Gerard looked at him curiously.

“Well, she looks sweet, but I can tell she’s somewhat bitter once you get a taste,” Frank explained.

“Fine. Java, please go pick out where you’ll be sleeping.” Gerard agreed.

She left, breasts bouncing as she did.

The naming went on, women getting names such as Star, ManEater, Angel, and such. Then it was my turn.

I walked up, Gerard nodded to prompt me to speak.

“Uh… I’m Lacey. I’m from Lodi, Jersey…” I couldn’t think of what to say.

“Lodi? Awesome, you like the Misfits?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah. I’ve seen ‘em live once or twice…”

“Really? What’s your favorite song?”

“Astro Zombies. After that, Devil’s Whorehouse…”

All of them raised their eyebrows.

“Okay, your nickname is Misfit.”

Misfit… Just like me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup. 2 updates... No updats 'till I get ssome comments from you lovlies