Gerard's Way Of Love

Whoa...

We came home to a fight. It turns out, while we were gone, Hardcore had made a rude comment on Klondike’s clothing, and Klondike fought back. I was glad I wasn’t there to e in it all.

Gerard ignored the fight; he had more dates to get ready for. He kissed me goodbye, and headed upstairs to his room.

“You stupid whore!” yelled Hardcore, “Go on some corner, fucking hooker!”

“Yeah? Why don’t you go to some freak convention, they’ll welcome you happily!” Klondike sounded in near hysterics. I wondered vaguely if she had packed a straitjacket.

“How about we all shut up?” I suggested, my voice rising a bit so everyone can hear me.

They all seemed to know I just got here.

“Oh my god, how was the date,” Eddie attacked me and pushed me down on a bar stool.

“We went to the batting cages.”

“And? Did you kiss?” Rainbow joined in.

“Yes…”

Several of the girls giggled.

“Was he a good kisser?” now Pansy was joining is.

“I… guess,” I was uncomfortable.

Every one kept attacking me with questions, I answered as many as I could.

By the time Animal uttered the millionth question, Gerard came down, dressed in a new pair of pants and a shirt.

“Uh… Mini? It’s your turn for a date.”

She jumped up and gave a little squeal.

“Bye!” she said as Gerard held her around her waist and guided her to the limo.

Whoa… That gave me a little feeling inside my gut. Jealousy, I recognized it completely. I was jealous of Mini, and all the other girls who had as much of a chance with Gerard as I had. Now, I wanted to get into the game, get a better chance than any of the girls. It would take everything I had. I would have to snitch, lay low, everything. I didn’t care what anyone thought of me at this point. As long as my secret was still a secret, I would win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short-ish, but I had to update. I haven't in so long :)
Comments? I still need 2 more contestants, also