Unexpected love

Confused

I don't really know what to react to what Max just said. Was i really going to believe him or listen to what i've been telliing myself for years. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. I don't believe myself! I just knew this guy for less than forty-eight hours and already i'm thinking of breaking my 'vow'. I took a deep breath. Well, there's only one way to find out.... ask him but i can't do it alone.

The next day in school, i grabbed Lynn by her sleeve and dragged her to somewhere with less people.

"Oh, hi Ashl-ow...what the rush?"

"Duh! I need to talk to you," i said. "that, and i need you to do me a favour."

"Sure but-" she said but i cut her off by putting up a finger.

"AND please don't over react." Lynn was known for her talent to over react in such useless times. All she did was roll her eyes.

"Okay, okay i promise. So, spill it!" I bit my bottom lip.

"I was wondering if...you could...you know, find out something for me," i asked nervously.

"Okay...like what?"

"Like finding out what Will's last name is."

"You want me, to help you, to find information on a guy name Will?" She asked as if to make sure she's hearing right.

"Uhh...yeah..," I said slightly embarrased.

"NO WAY! Don't tell me! Are you finally deciding to quit that stupid vow of yours?"

"Yeah...I guess?" As soon as the words came out of my mouth, she started shrieking and began jumping up and down like a kid.

"OMG! FINALLY! This guy must be special if you're thinking of breaking that stupid vow. Do you know how long i've waited for this?? I'll get on it right away. By tomorrow you would know everything i swear but before that OMG wouldn't that be soooo cool that you're gonna start going to parties?" She started blabbing.

"Lynn-"

"I know this seems like a bad time but-"

"Lynn-"

"And who knows maybe you'll start dating-"

"LYNN! You're doing it again," I pointed out.

"Oh yeah, right, sorry," she blushed. "But YAY!" I laughed.

"You're such a kid." She stuck out her tongue at me, grinning and linked her arms with mine.

"And you, are finally breaking out of your shell."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lolz..sorry for the short chapter. I'm writting this in my Computer class. Teach gave us some time off so i decided to go online and write. After all, i'm bored. Sorry you had to wait so long! And i WILL edit it once i gwt home.XD