I Won't Go Down By Myself

Oh amazing Iero

Victoria's POV

I rolled out of the bed and sighed Frank and I hadn't slept together just for your information. My hair was slightly fuzz but thats okay I guess since we madeout pretty much all morning.I sat on the couch next to Raven and elbowed her in the side.

"Hey." I said to him her and she elbowed me back.
"Hey, hoe." She said smirking.

"Play nice.." I said to her pouting and she laughed.
"Now...that is honestly no fun." She said to me shaking her head a bit.

"Who said I was ever any fun?" I said to her seriously.
"Frank." She said making me hit her in the arm...
"Shut up" I said to her as Mikey walked out running his fingers through his hair.

"Victoria! Come back to the bunk!"Frank whined and I laughed at him then shook my head.
"Frank is calling me I has to and while your alone...maybe you should make a move?" I said smirking at her as I jumped back into the bunk with Frank.

"I missed you.."He said laying his head on my chest.
"Frank,,,What does this mean for us?" I asked him and he propped himself on his elbow.
"What do you mean?"He asked.

"Well, you don't think I am just easy do you?" I asked him softly.
"No no!"He said to me sitting up.

"Then what?" I asked him.
"How about we just,be us."He said and I smiled pressing my lips to his.

"Alright, we're an us." I said and he kissed me softly on the lips again