I Won't Go Down By Myself

South Dakota

Raven's POV

"I'm bored!" I whined at Mikey.

"What am I supposed to do?" he asked yawning.

"We're at a gas station, right?" I asked leaning over on his shoulder, stairing at him.

"Yeah," he raised an eyebrow looking at me. "What's your point?"

With a smirk I leaned up and whispered my plan in his ear.

"What!?" he exclaimed, looking at me like I was crazy.

"I said, let's make a scene!!" I told him, standing up and dragging him off the bus into the chilly night air.

"Alright. Go into the gas station, and mind your own business. Buy something." I shoved him toward the building.

Unsure of what I was planning, he walked into the gas station, looking back at me, confused. I waited for him to get to the counter, so he could buy something. I ran into the gas station.

"Does anyone know the code?!" I screamed.

Everyone in the building turned to look at me like there was a giant fish eating my head.

"Anyone?!" I ran over to the counter. "Please!!"

"What are you doing?" Mikey asked so only I could hear.

"Please, sir!! I need the code!" I gave Mikey a smile, before I fell to the ground and clung to his legs.

"Uhh..." he started, laughing nervously. "South Dakota...?"

"Oh! Okay, thank you." I smiled, laughing, standing and walking out of the gas station.

I got back on the bus and sat down on the couch. Mikey got back on and sat beside me, handing me a candy bar, like nothing happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
[=