I Won't Go Down By Myself

No Sex in the Bunks!

Victoria's POV

I guess I had dozed off or something, but when I woke up I was laying on my side with Frank's arm around my waist as he laid behind me. I mean I'm not complaining of course not, but this is not what I had in mind at all.... Okay maybe it was but thats so not the point.

“Are you awake?”He whispered and I jumped.

“Yep.” I said kinda of giggling a bit since he had startled me.

“Oh cool, Im going to go lay in my bunk you wanna come lay with me, you are officially my cuddle buddy now.” He said with a smile,well I couldn't tell if he was smiling but I had a feeling he was. I felt his breath hitting my neck and he had me at the momment anything he wanted was his.

“Sure.” I said to him softly and he jumped up like a overactive bunny with out its ADHD medication.
I slowly walked over to where he was and climbed into the bunk and he crawled in next to me turning off his bunk light and I sighed in content. It was amazing how comfortable he made me feel like I could be my self around him.

“G' night” I said to him.

“Night.” He said back to me and I smiled he was warm, which was good.

The next morning came to quick for me cause I could feel him shifting as if he were ready to get up. I smiled as I felt him hug me tighter and I laughed when he tickled me.

“Your mean.” I said to him softly.

“Am not..Your just fun to lay with.”He said grinning slightly.

“Am I really?” I asked lightly.

“Of course.”He said to me giving me eskimo kisses. I giggled. And at that very momment I felt like I was back in high school. He pulled me closer and pulled my leg over his hip. I blush slightly thanks for the dim lighting from the bunk curtain or he would have noticed. I snuggled my head into his neck and I heard a laugh.

“No sex in the bunk!” I heard Gerard yell and I laughed.

“But why?!” Frank asked pouting slightly.

“Cause I said.”He said and Frank grinned.